Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($12.40)
      Hero ($10.55)
      UTG ($26.05)
      CO ($8.01) 47/28/1.0
      BTN ($10.66) 23/15/1.4

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:heart:

fold, CO raises to $0.20, BTN calls $0.20, fold, Hero raises to $0.80, CO calls $0.60, BTN calls $0.60

FLOP ($2.45) K:diamond: Q:spade: A:diamond:

Hero bets $1.65, CO calls $1.65, BTN calls $1.65

TURN ($7.40) K:diamond: Q:spade: A:diamond: T:heart:

Hero bets $4, CO folds, BTN calls $4

RIVER ($15.40) K:diamond: Q:spade: A:diamond: T:heart: 3:diamond:

Hero bets $4.10 (AI), BTN calls $4.10

We have value on turn? I think 2par or better he raise flop, maybe JT only call to keep fish in pot, so is range is str8, Par+draw and fd, right?
      so turn we can value bet AT,QT,KT and fd, or c/f?
      my bet river is speawy or with this SPR is normal?
  • 4 replies
    • Wriggers
      I think my betting the turn you're turning (Excuse the pun) your hand into a bluff, there is no value here except from TT which would probably peel and hope to hit a boat after calling on the flop in the hope of hitting a straight (People can't fold sets :D )

By betting the turn you also put yourself in a bad position on the river, you have less than 1/3 PSB left, with absolutely no worse hand calling your bet, and I doubt AA and KK are folding to such a small shove either.

I suggest you check the turn, call a bet depending on odds and treat your hand as a draw at this point. By betting the turn you've put yourself in a sickening spot on the river where you can do no right.
    • mawaykid
      but we dont loose value vs 2pairs on turn?
    • mbml
      On such boards, value would come from flushdraws a lot, maybe 2 pairs. But 2 pairs aren't calling you 2 streets and this is a 3b pot so number of suited hands he could have is rather limited. I would check turn and if it goes check check I would consider betting for value against TT/KQ/AQQTs/KTs.

I would c/f the Turn unless he bets small, then i c/c to try bluff catch vs the few flush draws he could have and also some 2pair betting stupidly but mostly calling to try hit a boat. If i hit i will then donk potsize on the river because straights will never fold but will often checkback since your c/c range on the turn looks so much like two pair and sets.
    • veriz
      Originally posted by mawaykid
      but we dont loose value vs 2pairs on turn?
      You wont get value from them 3 streets. :) Neither you wont be able to continue if you get raised. Therefore I would also Check there and reevaluate his action/bet size.