NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($20.30)
      BB ($20)
      UTG ($20)
      UTG+1 ($20)
      CO ($56.22)
      BTN ($19.40)

Dealt to Hero T:club: T:heart:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.60, fold, Hero raises to $2, fold, CO calls $1.40

FLOP ($4.20) 9:club: 5:diamond: 7:club:

Hero bets $2.10, CO calls $2.10

TURN ($8.40) 9:club: 5:diamond: 7:club: 6:diamond:

Hero checks, CO bets $5, Hero?

vihu: vpip 23/pfr21(co24)/foldto3b83/4brange1,7/foldtocbet3bpot ei otosta/af3,6/afq40[flop50/turn35/river19]/hands424

3b std pref? Cbet flop std? How would we react if villain shoved the flop?

As played, whats our plan on turn?
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello HitThe1Out,

Preflop: If you 3betting then you 3betting for value ain't ya? :) Vs his fold to 3bet do you think we could do that?

As played
      Flop: Well, what do you expect to beat if he shoves? :) And what was your plan behind 3betting preflop? Do you think he is capable of raising the flop with worse? What about his W$SD?

As played
      Turn: How many worse hands you see in his range which call the flop? What's his fold to CB in 3bet pot or overall fold to CB? There are too many factors according we could play differently.

Best Regards.
    • HitThe1Out
      HitThe1Out
      Bronze
      I had similar thoughts on this hand when session reviewing that I think you had there on your post.

Villain's w$sd is 53.

Flat might do better pref in that hand 'cause we're pretty much isolating ourselves against better or good equity hands and there's not much value oop. Although I think the oop was the reason for 3-betting, I just don't like to flat on blinds with these kinds of hands. I should focus about those spots more.

Yes I think it's clear fold too if villain shoves the flop, not even sure why I asked about it.

I just check/folded the turn, couldn't see any value in it and I don't think that in that case bluffing could be profitable against this villain.

Thx :)