This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AQ vs whale

• cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $13.29
      MP2:
      $10.00
      MP3:
      $8.58
      CO:
      $10.45
      BU (Hero):
      $21.56
      SB:
      $22.95

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, Q.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.30, CO folds, Hero calls $0.30, SB calls $0.25, BB folds.

Flop: ($1) 2, A, 7 (3 players)
      SB bets $0.30, MP3 calls $0.30, Hero raises to $1.00, SB calls $0.70, MP3 folds.

Turn: ($3.3) A (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.10, SB calls $2.10.

River: ($7.5) 3 (2 players)
      SB raises to $19.55, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $7.5.

villain 78/38 af 1.5 riv agg 40% 4.0(3bet) 68hands

Main reson not to 3bet here was to keep the fish in the pot as well,pf raiser was a 17/11 small sample.

Flop : the raise was kinda small,but the main reason of it was to keep weaker A`s and Fd`s in the hand

Turn: Value bet

River: :heart: = no way i can call.

My conclusion: he might be stupid enough not to re`raise in 3way pot with A2,A7,22,77 but mostly i think he had a idiotic hand like KQh ,called down and got there. (maybe 4 :heart: 5 :heart:)

What do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cozacu,

Preflop: Do you really want to play AQo in multiway pot being deep? I would definitely not do that. :) Therefore 3bet it or just fold it. We don't really want to play for the stacks with just TPTK with SB. :D And never even know where we stand.

As played
      Postflop: Why do you raise so small on the flop? You are giving good odds for a draw. The same goes as well for turn where I would definitely bet it bigger. :) There are still a lot worse hands which can call us, including worse Ax.

Best Regards.