Starting 50$

• Pauly6
      Pauly6
      Bronze
      Hey.

I'am having those 50$ start capital at 770 poker.

First 10$ come and I had played about 1.7k hands at NL2 and some bad beat's and tiredness so I had lost those 10$.

The main problem is why I need to wait 7 days to other 10$ because I had made circulation of rake 7.56$ :f_cool:

At the moment I have free time that I could play and take one of my goals (build up BR and reach silver statuss) but I need to wait 7 days :s_mad:

Is there any posibility that I could have had those next 10$ and could play ?

stay safe :spade:
  • 8 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Pauly6,

I'm sorry but you must wait 7 days before getting the next $10.

Also, you mentioned you've lost the first $10, do you think it would be good to use this time to read again our articles and make sure all in good place with your game?

Its always good to review, don't have to just sit and wait, can put that time into serious study :)

What do you think?
      Ingrid
    • Pauly6
      Pauly6
      Bronze
      :s_evil:

I'm studying time to time and watching some video's.

And about those first 10$ ! They are only 5BI so if there are some downswing then I'm losing 3BI an then the rest :f_frown:

It would be better when I have had circulation of rake more then 0.5$ then automatically next one's 10$ arrives and I could build up my BR and play more than 5BI :s_grin:

It would be better, don't you think that ?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      It doesn't matter what I think :) It's just how it works.

How many days have you left then? You can unblock this limit though if you deposit from your own funds ($100).
    • Pauly6
      Pauly6
      Bronze
      It's funny, why I need those 50$ like starting capital if I can deposit my own money ?! :f_biggrin:

I think it's better when I have starting capital from PokerStrategy then I could play and learn step by step and build BR and skill's at the poker tables.

I have 3 day's left, I would prefer play now because after 16 day's march ends and then I need to start collect points from beginning :f_cry:

:club:
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pauly6

I have 3 day's left, I would prefer play now because after 16 day's march ends and then I need to start collect points from beginning :f_cry:

:club:
      Hi Pauly!

It only takes 9 days to get to silver so don't worry about that to much.
      If you can get 1 point PS will give you 10 extra so 9 days x 11 = 99 And I assume that you have a day that you make 2 points or even devided over a couple of days.

Regards
      RasTweet
    • Pauly6
      Pauly6
      Bronze
      Thanks RasTweet for support :f_p:

I think that I will make it and reach the silver and for the next month it will be gold :s_biggrin:

Hello weekend (party) :diamond:
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Gold? :f_eek:

GOGOGO!! :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

Let us know how you're doing :)

You could create a Blog to share your Poker Adventure with the community too :]
    • Pauly6
      Pauly6
      Bronze
      I'm not sure about gold status , for that I need to make some calculations of my game and manage those results and then we will see :)

About blog I'm thinking, but at this moment I need to practice and then I will create some beautiful blog :diamond:

And yees, tomorrow I will have my second 10x50 $ capital and playing will start :)

See ya latter aligater :s_biggrin: