Does status really matter?

• bondovac
      bondovac
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have been playing for couple of months on 888,small volume, and reached silver, 400 points to gold. But looking at their status system i don't get whats big deal about statuses anyway. Just bigger freerolls, but who wants to play freerolls anyway? :D (I like the word anyway)

Conversion points/reward rate stays the same. Is that that cashback? Am I missing something?

Thanks

:f_biggrin:
  • 6 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bondovac
      Hi,

I have been playing for couple of months on 888,small volume, and reached silver, 400 points to gold. But looking at their status system i don't get whats big deal about statuses anyway. Just bigger freerolls, but who wants to play freerolls anyway? :D (I like the word anyway)

Conversion points/reward rate stays the same. Is that that cashback? Am I missing something?

Thanks

:f_biggrin:
      Hi Bondovac

No I don't think you miss a thing. Bigger freerolls (never played them though, they might be very soft) and a better % cashback if you move up even more. But then it goes from 2% cashback to 4% which is basically 0%...
      But I hope I'm wrong and that there is some cool stuff about silver!

Regards
      RasTweet
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      bigger cash back, meaning that when you are gold, you will be getting 9%, which is obv crapshoot compared to other sites, but better than nothing
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      some girls prefer guys who don't have too high statuses because it can hurt
    • bondovac
      bondovac
      Bronze
      Originally posted by phantommm92
      bigger cash back, meaning that when you are gold, you will be getting 9%, which is obv crapshoot compared to other sites, but better than nothing
      True. Platinum 18% cashback seems nice tho, but for that you need to play at least 50NLHE or 6+ tabling 25PLO. Its really annoying. 888 software is the only one that doesn't tilt me (+PokerStars), but rewards are so small. You can reload bonus whore, but withdrawing takes up to 5 days. :P
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bondovac
      Originally posted by phantommm92
      True. Platinum 18% cashback seems nice tho, but for that you need to play at least 50NLHE or 6+ tabling 25PLO. Its really annoying. 888 software is the only one that doesn't tilt me (+PokerStars), but rewards are so small. You can reload bonus whore, but withdrawing takes up to 5 days. :P
      Well I'm going to do it anyway!
      They don't give a proper cashback so I'm going to "reload bonus whore" better then 2%!!
      And sometimes they give an instand bonus which is even better then just rakeback.

Regards
      RasTweet
    • besece
      besece
      Bronze
      they have a terrible reward system, that's for sure..