This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Does status really matter?

• bondovac
      bondovac
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have been playing for couple of months on 888,small volume, and reached silver, 400 points to gold. But looking at their status system i don't get whats big deal about statuses anyway. Just bigger freerolls, but who wants to play freerolls anyway? :D (I like the word anyway)

Conversion points/reward rate stays the same. Is that that cashback? Am I missing something?

Thanks

:f_biggrin:
  • 6 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bondovac
      Hi,

I have been playing for couple of months on 888,small volume, and reached silver, 400 points to gold. But looking at their status system i don't get whats big deal about statuses anyway. Just bigger freerolls, but who wants to play freerolls anyway? :D (I like the word anyway)

Conversion points/reward rate stays the same. Is that that cashback? Am I missing something?

Thanks

:f_biggrin:
      Hi Bondovac

No I don't think you miss a thing. Bigger freerolls (never played them though, they might be very soft) and a better % cashback if you move up even more. But then it goes from 2% cashback to 4% which is basically 0%...
      But I hope I'm wrong and that there is some cool stuff about silver!

Regards
      RasTweet
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      bigger cash back, meaning that when you are gold, you will be getting 9%, which is obv crapshoot compared to other sites, but better than nothing
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Silver
      some girls prefer guys who don't have too high statuses because it can hurt
    • bondovac
      bondovac
      Bronze
      Originally posted by phantommm92
      bigger cash back, meaning that when you are gold, you will be getting 9%, which is obv crapshoot compared to other sites, but better than nothing
      True. Platinum 18% cashback seems nice tho, but for that you need to play at least 50NLHE or 6+ tabling 25PLO. Its really annoying. 888 software is the only one that doesn't tilt me (+PokerStars), but rewards are so small. You can reload bonus whore, but withdrawing takes up to 5 days. :P
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bondovac
      Originally posted by phantommm92
      True. Platinum 18% cashback seems nice tho, but for that you need to play at least 50NLHE or 6+ tabling 25PLO. Its really annoying. 888 software is the only one that doesn't tilt me (+PokerStars), but rewards are so small. You can reload bonus whore, but withdrawing takes up to 5 days. :P
      Well I'm going to do it anyway!
      They don't give a proper cashback so I'm going to "reload bonus whore" better then 2%!!
      And sometimes they give an instand bonus which is even better then just rakeback.

Regards
      RasTweet
    • besece
      besece
      Bronze
      they have a terrible reward system, that's for sure..