Looking for 9 handed players to chat with

• machine1984
      machine1984
      Basic
      Just wondering how many of you guys out there play 9 handed SNGs? I play the 9 handed regular speed SNGs and am looking for some people to chat hands and just generally chat poker with who are playing a similar kind of level. I play the $7 level.

Feel free to add me on skype: EDITED BY KURRKABIN

Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • golaking
      golaking
      Bronze
      Hi machine,

I'm currently playing 9 seater $3.50 turbos on stars and have been looking for some Skype buddies to discuss strategy, ICM etc with. I used to play cash games but switched to SNGs at Christmas and have been putting in lots of work over the past few months. Increased my BR from $50 to $300 but then seemed to hit a bad patch and slipped back to around $150. Went back to the drawing board last week and spent 2 days working on Sng Wiz and found lots of stuff I was doing wrong. Pretty confident again now so hopefully get grinding my BR back up again....

Anyway I'll add you on Skype, would definitely be keen to discuss strategy etc whenever you fancy. I'm Uk based and usually available between 6pm and 11pm Mon-Fri. My Skype is EDITED BY KURRKABIN
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi,machine1984 and golaking

Nice to see you in our discussion forums! However, I should inform you posting personal information on public threads such as skype usernames, phone numbers etc. is not allowed. All for you own safety.

Of course, feel free to share this information by sending a personal message via our community tool. Did you guys get along about this sweat session/HH reviews stuff by the way?

Regards,

kurrkabin