[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL25, TT turned set

• TetraQuark
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      SB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is SB with T, T.
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.75, BU folds, Hero calls $0.65, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.75) A, 7, 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.25, Hero calls $1.25.

Turn: ($4.25) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $3.25, Hero calls $3.25.

River: ($10.75) 8 (2 players)
      Hero ???

Villain is 25/18, AF 7.0, F cbet 66%(3) 40 hands.

Don't know much about villain but he plays tag style.

First question is if raising turn would be an option? If I raise turn, I fold out all of his air, even maybe weak aces. Strong aces might take one peel and some fd might continue.

On river if I donk out it looks so much as completed fd and a line fish usually take so a thinking regular might even fold his tp.
      But if I c/r he might take another stab with air and tp or on another hand just take a free sd or give up on bluffing.

Even extracting value is a pain in the ass when oop :f_confused: :f_p:
  • 2 replies
    • Rastlin1
      Agree on the opp comment :)

The question I would say here is does he really put you on a fd when you call the flop? The way you play this if I were him, I would be putting you on Ax calling him down because he is aggressive. I think seeing it like that if I were you I would check to let him bet on with his ak, aq, aj, or hopefully 2 pair

But I'm a fish so meh ;p
    • Kaitz20

donking out looks always suspicious and that case I would rather just c/r on the turn to protect my hand and get maximum value out of draws. I would personally just c/c river. He would bet there for value AQ/AK and better hands+ you should need to have some c/c range to not give him option 3-barrel you every single time

Best regards,