This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL25, TT turned set

• TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $14.36
      MP3:
      $27.34
      CO:
      $25.00
      BU:
      $25.25
      SB (Hero):
      $25.64

Preflop: Hero is SB with T, T.
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.75, BU folds, Hero calls $0.65, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.75) A, 7, 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.25, Hero calls $1.25.

Turn: ($4.25) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $3.25, Hero calls $3.25.

River: ($10.75) 8 (2 players)
      Hero ???

Villain is 25/18, AF 7.0, F cbet 66%(3) 40 hands.

Don't know much about villain but he plays tag style.

First question is if raising turn would be an option? If I raise turn, I fold out all of his air, even maybe weak aces. Strong aces might take one peel and some fd might continue.

On river if I donk out it looks so much as completed fd and a line fish usually take so a thinking regular might even fold his tp.
      But if I c/r he might take another stab with air and tp or on another hand just take a free sd or give up on bluffing.

Even extracting value is a pain in the ass when oop :f_confused: :f_p:
  • 2 replies
    • Rastlin1
      Rastlin1
      Bronze
      Agree on the opp comment :)

The question I would say here is does he really put you on a fd when you call the flop? The way you play this if I were him, I would be putting you on Ax calling him down because he is aggressive. I think seeing it like that if I were you I would check to let him bet on with his ak, aq, aj, or hopefully 2 pair

But I'm a fish so meh ;p
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

donking out looks always suspicious and that case I would rather just c/r on the turn to protect my hand and get maximum value out of draws. I would personally just c/c river. He would bet there for value AQ/AK and better hands+ you should need to have some c/c range to not give him option 3-barrel you every single time

Best regards,