starting money

• RAFC1880
      RAFC1880
      Gold
      hi,

i know you ussually have to wait 48 hours for your starting money, but i already received an email confirming that 50 dollars was sent to my full tilt account ( KBS1905 ) and when i checked my account , there was still no money.

Is this normal, because u then have to wait 48 hours or are you then suppose to have the money?

Greetz

RAFC1880
  • 4 replies
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      Transfer can take around 24hours. Read new articles while you are waiting :D
    • idusica
      idusica
      Bronze
      i was also wondering when would i receive money, but that doesnt matter so much,i am patient, i wanted to recommend you to put larger deadline, i mean , u can write it can take UP TO 7 days for transfer, then people wouldnt be so boring... :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello idusica,

Usually it does only take 48 hours after having passed the quiz. It's only with ID checks - that a longer waiting time needs to be calculated with.

In your case everything seems to be in order to so you shoudl receive the money soon.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • idusica
      idusica
      Bronze
      hehe i just said that to ease it up for you a little bit...Then you wouldnt have to answer to boring people posting: " when will i receive , it said 48hours" ...For my case i said i can wait, no problem :p