This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

starting money

• RAFC1880
      RAFC1880
      Bronze
      hi,

i know you ussually have to wait 48 hours for your starting money, but i already received an email confirming that 50 dollars was sent to my full tilt account ( KBS1905 ) and when i checked my account , there was still no money.

Is this normal, because u then have to wait 48 hours or are you then suppose to have the money?

Greetz

RAFC1880
  • 4 replies
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      Transfer can take around 24hours. Read new articles while you are waiting :D
    • idusica
      idusica
      Bronze
      i was also wondering when would i receive money, but that doesnt matter so much,i am patient, i wanted to recommend you to put larger deadline, i mean , u can write it can take UP TO 7 days for transfer, then people wouldnt be so boring... :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello idusica,

Usually it does only take 48 hours after having passed the quiz. It's only with ID checks - that a longer waiting time needs to be calculated with.

In your case everything seems to be in order to so you shoudl receive the money soon.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • idusica
      idusica
      Bronze
      hehe i just said that to ease it up for you a little bit...Then you wouldnt have to answer to boring people posting: " when will i receive , it said 48hours" ...For my case i said i can wait, no problem :p