Can i move from the room i am currently playing ?

• EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Hello all ! I am registered via pokerstrategy to Everest poker because i had an account on pokerstars.Is there a way to move my money there but get tracked from pokerstrategy as i am now on Everest ?
      I want this because i have free time to play late at night and there are not many tables or see too many legulars and few fishes to catch.

Or partypoker maybe.Or wherever else is crowded enough.

Thanks in advance !
  • 9 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      You can get tracked on other poker rooma, as long as you do not have an account open there already. Old accounts can not be retracked.
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      You can get tracked on other poker rooma, as long as you do not have an account open there already. Old accounts can not be retracked.
      So how can i do this ? I don 't want the 50$ of course ... :]
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi EnterG,

I just wanted to back up Ticiboy and let you know that re-tracking accounts is not possible, I'm afraid.

You're Party Poker account is also untracked?

Ingrid
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      You need to withdraw money from Everest, open a new account at some poker room and deposit the money there. I don't think there is any other way. You can open a new account at PartyPoker if you like it, or, if you already have a Party account, at WPT Poker, they're basically the same. There is also some thread on this forum that suggests which poker room might fit your needs, you might want to check that out.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      WPT Poker belongs to the PartyPoker.com network, you can register even if you have a Party Poker account. Make sure you follow the guidelines. :)

Just like Party Poker, WPT Poker is also benefiting from the following promotions:

- Exclusive Gemstone VIP Promotion
      - Top 250 promotion
      - Weekly $2,280 depositors freeroll
      - 2x Daily $100 freerolls
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      I don't have a party poker account . I play on Everest and have an also an account on pokerstars.
      But will i be tracked by pokerstrategy ?
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EnterG
      I don't have a party poker account . I play on Everest and have an also an account on pokerstars.
      Hi EnterG

If you follow these instructions you should be tracked by PokerStrategy.

Well I followed the steps like that on 888 and I'm tracked anyway.

Regards
      RasTweet
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EnterG
      If you DO NOT already have an account on PartyPoker, you'll be able to sign up to them through us and played Tracked.

Goto PartyPoker Download Guide

You can have as many tracked Poker Rooms to PokerStrategy as you wish, providing you DO NOT already have an account there. Any old accounts that were not created through us will never be allowed to earn StrategyPoints.

Hope this makes it all clear for you? :)

If not, give us a shout!
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Thanks for your replies ! Totally understood ! =)