poker 777 removed my free money

• CHECKKER666
      CHECKKER666
      Bronze
      I am only a basic casual player had my $50 starting capital serveral months ago.
      last week i played a few hands and had about $30 left.
      Went on there yesterday and the rest of my starting capital has been removed.
      Contact them and they replied saying i had not got enough rake or something on that lines do not really know what they mean so they removed my money.
      Is this correct if i had been aware i would have just blown the money away.
      Surely this is not the object of the $50 starting capital but to allow players of my status to learn the game at my leisure and pace and try and improve.
      In about the 6months i have had my money i have played a fair amount of poker and was quite proud of myself for not losing my starting capital.
      Ok to some people this would not be that good but you do have to start somewhere.
      Anyway i have asked them to now close my account.
      One very dissappointed member.
  • 20 replies
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      you need to play plenty of poker at the/any site once you receive the free 50,it will have explained what would happen if you did not put in enough play.....sounds like you played it sensibly but unfortunately you have to put a lot of play in(especially if you are a 1 or 2 tabler)

it was still worthwhile though if you think about it.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi checkker,

I'm sorry to hear this.

In order for you to keep the free $50 starting capital you must start to play within 14 days and generate $50 rake within 180 days. You'll be able to read all information about it here.

Also the free $50 starting capital will be released into your account in five separate chunks at $10 each. 
      In order to qualify for a new $10 payment you have to earn at least $0.50 in rake or tournament fees.

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • CHECKKER666
      CHECKKER666
      Bronze
      I had the $50 straight away and have been playing most of the time.
      Ok i did not play in January as i had personal problems.
      I have in the time won several sit and go tables and have nearly 1800 of the 777 points left in my account but i did have alot more but have used some of them to enter some tourneys.
      I know i have won more than the $30 i had left in my account and i still do not fully understand why they have taken it ( I would like to say stolen here but that maybe a incorrect statement so i will not say that).
      I beleived in my own mind that i had created enough play with all the points i had made not to lose my money.
      I am still one dissappointed member.
      PS
      I have not had anymore contact from 777 regarding closing my account no supprise there.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi CHECKKER666,

As Ingrid mentioned above, there is a time frame (180 days) before the Starting capital becomes null and void if you haven't generated the required player points at the Poker Rooms.

It is unfortunate that you were unable to generate these points in time to keep your capital + winnings.

I am sorry, but there is nothing further we can do here for you :(

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • CHECKKER666
      CHECKKER666
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I am still not happy with why my money was removed.
      The link which I was given to read from the above post to explain was not approiate to myself.
      1; My $50 was deposited in one lump sum and not in $10 x 5 stage payments as stated in the link so this omits me from that deal.
      2; This was not a starting capital.
      3: This was aa second one given to me by pokerStrategy.
      4: I was never informed that i had to generate things to keep my money.
      5:could someone please explain in detail how i failed and by how much.
      6; please remember i generated over 2000 points.
      7;I am only a bit poker player and as stated before I was please with not losing all my money over this time period using the tips on this site.
      8;Please i do not understand and need help with the answer in detail like this site normally provides but seem to be failing this time.

I await a response in this matter
      regards
    • CHECKKER666
      CHECKKER666
      Bronze
      Ok I have had ago myself to work it out but it still does not make sense to me and it only makes me think that my money should not have been taken.
      Here is my working out no doubt you will tell me if iam wrong.
      5 pokerstrategy = $1 rake
      I have to if i was on the deal stated make $0.5rake
      I have made in mid feb/mid mar 30 ps points
      30 divided 5 = 6
      So i made $6 rake
      which is well inside what i have to make.
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      You needed to make $50 in rake in 3 months. Basically, pay them back the 50 bucks they staked you for.

In PokerStrategy points, it means 250 points earned from THE poker room that gave you free $50 (so, don't count any bonus points or PokerStrategy points from other rooms).

Sorry to report bad news to you, but there is no error.
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      that's how you do it, son :D
      Just completed starting $50 bonus on partypoker :x
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      poker 770 are barstards but read the T&CS
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      Sorry to learn about your experience at Poker777 with the starting $50 capital. But it is not all doom and gloom.

You can still play the pokerstrategy freerolls every day. Simply join Betfair, Europoker, Everest and Titan via this site using the Pokerstrategy bonuscodes. You are then good and ready to play four $100 freerolls everyday. Betfair, Europoker and Everest have low player fields giving you every chance of scoring big on a regular basis. Titan freerolls half the field sit out after registering. Play these for six-months and you will have about $200 spread in your accounts!
    • oribken
      oribken
      Bronze
      On a slightly separate note, if FTP ever comes back. What will happen to the $50 from pokerstrategy? will it be gone since 180 days have passed?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by oribken
      On a slightly separate note, if FTP ever comes back. What will happen to the $50 from pokerstrategy? will it be gone since 180 days have passed?
      This is something we can not comment as yet.
    • CHECKKER666
      CHECKKER666
      Bronze
      please get 777 to close my account i keep asking them to close it and they keep replying say what a wonderful site they are and list all the offers they have.
      777 please close my account
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CHECKKER666
      please get 777 to close my account i keep asking them to close it and they keep replying say what a wonderful site they are and list all the offers they have.
      I'm sorry chekker but we're not able to ask anything on behalf of you when it comes to your poker account and its activity. :(
    • CHECKKER666
      CHECKKER666
      Bronze
      No worries just shows what sort of site 777 is.
      Reading orther blogs on this site regarding 777.
      I think Poker Strategy need to review there dealings with this site before they steer other members to them they seem to have more bad blogs on here than good ones.
      IMO but i do not run this site
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CHECKKER666
      just delete off pc and never return :f_biggrin:

Are you going to join another poker site ?

Roo
    • CHECKKER666
      CHECKKER666
      Bronze
      Thxs that what I will do.
      Do not know which site i am going to join yet will look around for the ones which give free cash and no desposit do not want to use me own money in case they take it again lost $30 already just wonder whos pocket it has ended up in ??
      also i won quiet alot of sit and goes so the site has taken the players buy in what I have beaten.
      Just dont really fully understand it as iam a rookie.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi CHECKKER666

I'm sorry to hear that you lost the rest of your money.

There are still some rooms that offer you some free money. And don't forget our freerolls! There are a couple of ppl who have builded up a bankroll with playing freerolls!
      Play real poker - for free!

Don't give up on poker!

Good luck on the tables!
      RasTweet
    • CHECKKER666
      CHECKKER666
      Bronze
      Hi,
      As i have explained before I am a rookie at poker.
      In this thread I have received some good advice on what to do.
      But still nobody has told me by how much I failed by or did I fail at all and pass with flying colours.
      It would have be helpful to someone like myself to have received by someone a monthly statement telling me how i was doing or not doing.
      Ok when i was on the site it would not let me go over my bankroll limits thats all good you do need to be told that.
      But nobody in the 6months i was playing told me i was not performing to a standard that i would fail.
      I have spoken to people on Pokerstrategy and they blame 770.
      770 blame Pokerstrategy.
      I am at a stage now where I do not really care whos to blame but i do wish someone who give me a detailed report off where i went wrong in my poker playing so in furture i do not my this mistake again and my $30 was removed from my account.
      As I see it only PokerStrategy or 770 can give me this information
      I awaiting there response in this matter