This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl10 sh 3b or call to keep fish in the pot?

• mawaykid
      mawaykid
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($26.25)
      BB ($17.08) 32/10/1.5(af)
      UTG ($6.85)
      UTG+1 ($14.45)
      CO ($5.29) 46/4
      BTN ($10) 22/18 f23b78%(18) and isolate 23% from late pos(more than 23 from BU)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: A:heart:

fold, fold, CO calls $0.10, BTN raises to $0.40, Hero raises to $1.30, fold, fold, fold

def 3b is not a bet play here right?
      But call to play vs fish is +ev with ATs ?
      What is a good range of call and for 3b here?
      What is a good range to call if CO have 100bbs? / and to 3b?
      that other factors can change our range ?

ty
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      I 3bet AK here and some random crap like K7s which doesn't want to play post-flop. I flat all pairs 22-AA and suited stuff which can flop well. I call AQo/KQo/AJo for sure, maybe KJo/ATo if BU is isolating wide and fish is really loose as well but against a tight BU I will be more concerned with getting dominated.

Yes you are right that we should keep the fish in for sure.

I 3bet here with my normal value range (QQ+/AK) if fish is monster whale who likes to limp/call 3bet.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello mawaykid,

def 3b is not a bet play here right?

No, as long we can't really 3bet for value here. We rather just 3betting for fold equity. Meanwhile you have fishy opponents on the table I would just flat.

What is a good range of call and for 3b here?

Those hands what have great implied odds of course. :P Something like PPs/SCs, some broadways even. :)

What is a good range to call if CO have 100bbs? / and to 3b?

See above about calling. :P 3betting will be of course for value, therefore it means that which hands we plan to also go broke. :)

that other factors can change our range ?

Yes, if you have squeeze-happy guys behind you then flatting wouldn't work that great.

Best Regards.