Dealt to Hero 9:spade: J:heart:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, BB calls $0.10

FLOP ($0.45) 5:heart: 9:club: J:spade:

BB bets $0.35, Hero calls $0.35

TURN ($1.15) 5:heart: 9:club: J:spade: 3:spade:

BB bets $0.85, Hero calls $0.85

RIVER ($2.85) 5:heart: 9:club: J:spade: 3:spade: Q:heart:

BB bets $2.15, Hero folds

Its ok call flop to keep him with all range or better raise for value ?
      Turn same question.

River complet a QJ and T8.. but we change the size bet.. weak fold ?What range u put him on all streets?
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      Ok so he starts to donkbet. The average guy usually donkbets with gutshots and other draws.

Flop: I would probably slow-play a set here. With top-two on this particular board, there are so many cards I would hate to see on the Turn. Any A/K/Q/T/8 is unpleasant for me. However I think you should call Flop for sure and look to raise any blank Turn while calling down on bad turns.

Turn: Now it's time to get some value. Just raise it.

River: omg pls call here, what are u afraid of? KT got there but you beat KQ and QT, QJ doesn't play in this way too often, maybe he has busted backdoor spade flush draw or some 78 type of hand. We can almost always rule out a set since it's a pretty ridiculous way to play a set.

You are getting 30% pot odds on the River. you definitely have it. Since this guy is a LAG defending BB against a minraise, I think he has any broadway.

KT (16)
      T8s (4)
      KQ (12)
      QT (6 out of 12)
      QJ (2 out of 12) - I heavily discount QJ

You are beating 18 out of 40 combos. Getting 45% equity and 30% pot odds so you have to call here.
    • veriz
      Hello mawaykid,

While he will have a lot of draws in his donking range then rather raise up the flop and protect your hand. Your hand is still vulnerable to slowplay it. :)

But as played you kept his range wide as you said but how can you fold the river then? He could still have a lot worse hands and maybe even just Qx and of course even bluffs. :)

Best Regards.