SideKick on Stars

• Vesolc
      Vesolc
      Bronze
      Hi,
      since 1.3. SideKick is not working with Stars anymore?
      Before changes to pokerstars.eu it was working w/o any pb, after that update it have stopped 100%.

Any idea?

Best regards
  • 6 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey Vesolc,

is it working for you again?

Please report back as it may be necessary to have your logfiles to investigate this issue.

Left click once on PokerStrategy.com SideKicks tray icon. The automatically detected path for PokerStars hand histories has to show up.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      It is working on regular tables but not on Zoom.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      Zoom support will soon be available. We are currently testing it.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      Zoom support will soon be available. We are currently testing it.
      Get it out faster, putting in a lot of hands :s_cool:
    • Vesolc
      Vesolc
      Bronze
      Hey Vesolc,

Please report back as it may be necessary to have your logfiles to investigate this issue.

Left click once on PokerStrategy.com SideKicks tray icon. The automatically detected path for PokerStars hand histories has to show up.
      Hi, it is not working. When I click on try icon I get window with PokerStars icon and message: Import Folder: None found. I haven't changed any paramethers in Stars client.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vesolc
      Hey Vesolc,

Hi, it is not working. When I click on try icon I get window with PokerStars icon and message: Import Folder: None found. I haven't changed any paramethers in Stars client.
      Hey Vesolc,

in case you are now playing with a PokerStars.eu client, please uninstall PokerStars and install it again afterwards. Make sure the hand history is still saved locally and in english language.

In case nothing of the above works out for you, please let us know and I'll tell you how to send us the required logfiles.