nl begginers course

• craigjo
      Is the nl begginers course still being coached, i posted some homework about 3 days ago without a review, iv created a locker room link a while back so im not sure if iv posted in the right place
  • 2 replies
    • RasTweet
      Hi craigjo

The No limit beginners course is given by 2 coaches: Veriz and Bierbaer
      They both have a thread where they post updates, so if one of them stops I'm sure they will post it in their personal thread.
      About the locker room thats Veriz who reviews that, but he doesn't do it every day. He just does a lot of them once a week or so. But anyway here are the links to the personal threads
      No limit beginners course by Veriz
      No limit beginners course by Bierbaer

And I've checked for you if you posted your personal thread in the right spot and yes you did.
      One little thing though. They ask you to put your nickname as the title of your thread and you called it "No limit beginners course". But no one really minds though.

Best of luck on the tables!

• ThatGuyMatt
      Hey craigjo,

I'll move your thread over to the Beginners Questions Forum :]

Regarding the NL Beginners Course, you have done everything correct, the Coach may take a while as he is a very busy bee around the forums also, but do not worry, he will reply as soon as he can.

I noticed you had created a separate thread with your Homework inside, you also posted this in your Locker Room thread, I have removed the double post for you. Remember that all of your Homework & Questions stay in the original Thread you created :]

I've also edited the title of your thread to "craigjo" so that its easier to identify & follows rule with others ;)

Anything else, be sure to ask!