This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KQo nl4 sh

• confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      Hi,

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Přehrát handu

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $4.00
      CO:
      $6.86
      BU (Hero):
      $4.00
      SB:
      $3.14
      BB:
      $3.49
      MP2:
      $8.07

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, K.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.16, CO calls $0.16, Hero calls $0.16, SB folds, BB calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.66) Q, 7, 2 (4 players)
      BB checks, MP3 bets $0.63, CO folds, Hero calls $0.63, BB folds.

Turn: ($1.92) 6 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $1.83, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.92.

mp3 is 36/19 after 47hands, Co is 15/9 after 120hands.

preflop: Here i think that mp3 is heaving quite wide range and co is taggy player so i think that he is mostly setmining. Due to it i decided to call.

flop: mp3 is cbetting, taggy player floded. I think that call is right here. With raise i am gonna push his air hands out.

turn: Here i got lost in this hand. He looks so strong. Pot bet on this dry board was quite scary. But anyways i could call here right? if i thought that i am aheaded on flop. But i would have to call any river cause only a little will remain in my stack.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello confidant91,

Preflop: Calling and playing the hand in multiway pot is the worst. Only option here would be to squeeze.

As played
      Postflop: At least didn't overplay your hand. :) Most likely you are behind here and I wouldn't continue either.

Best Regards.