congratulations poker770 for having the worst online support in online poker

• nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      their online poker support is diabolical, it always shows as not online but the trick is to log on to your account page to access it there, they hide it on the main poker client because i guess that they are ashamed of the most unhelpful robotic retards they have working on them, all they have is a list of things wrote on a piece of paper that they look at to tell you what they cant do or are not authorised to do, unless your problem is so simple don't even bother wasting your time speaking to them.

i wont tell you what my problem is at the moment but i have copied the transcript from my online conversation along with my issues and e mailed to their poker support, i shall update my rant when or if i get a reply

your online support sucks
  • 5 replies
    • DzintarsTet
      DzintarsTet
      Bronze
      I tottaly agree with you ;)

no response from them over a week :(
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      I have to say that i contacted their support several times and they were very helpful
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerovit
      I have to say that i contacted their support several times and they were very helpful
      +1

I had a number of problems when i was at 770 and was never once let down by their support.

Good luck though hope you get your problem sorted soon
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      Interestingly, the online support button became inactive after the server crash some time ago. I've never received my money that was lost due to the crash, nor did I get any reply to email which I sent right away. Before that, I managed to help once and once they failed to understand what I wanted (which was how to top up at a cash game manually).
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      Originally posted by biogas
      Interestingly, the online support button became inactive after the server crash some time ago. I've never received my money that was lost due to the crash, nor did I get any reply to email which I sent right away. Before that, I managed to help once and once they failed to understand what I wanted (which was how to top up at a cash game manually).
      you just click on the dealer on the table but i guess you know this by now :D