Titan poker first deposit bonus

• adipipa
      adipipa
      Bronze
      Hello I have a question I want to make a first deposit on titan poker and receive the 200% bonus which is up to 2000$ , can Cash out the bonus too or do I have to play a certain amount of hands or accumulate a certain amount of points?
      Thanks!
  • 4 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey adipipa,

Here is all the information you will need to get started with Titan Poker.

But to make it a little easier for you:

You will need to know you won't receive the $2,000 instantly, you will have to release it in increments.

For example,

How do I release the first deposit bonus?

While playing poker at real money tables you collect so-called Titan Poker Points and for every 330 Titan Poker Points you earn, you release $10 of the bonus which is paid out twice a week.

Please note that you have 30 days to release the whole bonus depending on your deposit amount. You can keep the money that you earn within 30 days, even if you have not managed to clear the entire bonus.

How much are you planning to deposit for which game?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • adipipa
      adipipa
      Bronze
      So if I make a deposit of 60 $ I have 1 week to earn 330 points to receive another 10 $ and so on until I receive the hole bonus of 120 $.
      How about pokerstars do they release the 100% bonus also on steps ?
      Thanks very much :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adipipa
      So if I make a deposit of 60 $ I have 1 week to earn 330 points to receive another 10 $ and so on until I receive the hole bonus of 120 $.
      Hi Adipipa

I think every poker site will release their FDP in steps. I do know that 888poker has an instant bonus from time to time. You don't get a instant bonus every time you deposit. But thats only 20% at best. So you deposit $100 and get $20 instant.

Regards
      RasTweet
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adipipa
      Hi adipipa,

For every 330 Titan Poker Points you generate, you will clear $10 of the bonus. The bonus money is paid out twice a week.
      You have 1 month time to clear the entire bonus. If you don't make it, only the part of the bonus that you haven't cleared will expire after 1 month. Download Titan Poker.

Regarding PokerStars, Please read on here. You'll clear the bonus in steps of $10 as well. However, you can split this PokerStars bonus by making up to 3 smaller deposits. Important: all deposits must be made within the first 90 days and the bonus code STARS600 must be used for every deposit.

Hope this helps
      Ingrid