This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL25 98s

• duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Black
      $25.00 No Limit Hold'em - 4 players -

CO: $25.57
      BTN: $49.85
      Hero (SB): $25.12
      BB: $25.00

Pre Flop: ($0.37) Hero is SB with 8 :club: 9 :club:
      CO calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.13, BB checks

Flop: ($0.75) 9 :diamond: 8 :heart: 5 :club: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.75, BB folds, CO raises to $1.87, Hero ???

CO unknown fish
      28 hands 59/11, AFq 27, WtSD 35

Preflop i dont want to isolate him oop with a speculative hand, until i know his postflop tendencies better (but probably a CS).
      On the flop this raise is quite ugly, what is the best way to handle this? He is unknown, so it can be a monster (76/99/88/55), but it can be some slowplayed overpair as well, or just something he tries to bluff with. Is it better to reraise / stack off here, or treat it as a wa/wb situation, and just call, and ch/call down?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Preflop: You could even isolate here but of course just completing is definitely fine as well.

As played
      Postflop: Most likely after we even do a pot size Bet and he still raises it's a marginal spots. I wouldn't really be 3betting cause there ain't worse 2pairs and neither I doubt that he would be overplaying just TP. Therefore at the best we could consider Bet/Calling and reevaluating it on the turn while he could have something like pair+SD.

Best Regards.