low & midstakes HU SNG's?!?!

• RDKNAUF91
      RDKNAUF91
      Bronze
      Hi all :)
      Maybe someone could update my on how tuff is low/midstakes HU SNG's 20$ 30$ levels in Stars and I poker.
      Had a little break from poker and now I am going to take the game serious again and I will concentrate on HU SNG's mainly.

Is 20$/30$ games differs a lot from 10$ ?
      How good is avarage player in these levels?
      Is it true that Pokerstars have a lot more good players in these levels?
      How hard is to beat these games?

Would be nice to hear some thoughts :)
  • 4 replies
    • suaveplayer
      suaveplayer
      Bronze
      Hello man.

I am a regular at PS stars 60USD level so I can help you a bit.

With every increase in level there will be a increase in skill in the average regular player.

I would say fish are the same compared to the 10USD level but nothing dramatic. The higher you get the less "all in with nothing" type of fish will be available.

The average regular at the 30 level is decent in the sense that he will not make terrible blinders and such so don´t expect them to be dumb or something. Pokerstars probably has a higher number of decent regulars (proportionatelly I mean) compared to the smaller sites.

Not hard to beat the games, but don´t expect to simply crush them as there are enough good players to make your hourly lower.

Hope this helps.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Moved this to NL HU discussion.
    • RDKNAUF91
      RDKNAUF91
      Bronze
      Originally posted by suaveplayer
      Hello man.

I am a regular at PS stars 60USD level so I can help you a bit.

With every increase in level there will be a increase in skill in the average regular player.

I would say fish are the same compared to the 10USD level but nothing dramatic. The higher you get the less "all in with nothing" type of fish will be available.

The average regular at the 30 level is decent in the sense that he will not make terrible blinders and such so don´t expect them to be dumb or something. Pokerstars probably has a higher number of decent regulars (proportionatelly I mean) compared to the smaller sites.

Not hard to beat the games, but don´t expect to simply crush them as there are enough good players to make your hourly lower.

Hope this helps.
      Thanks It helped a lot :)

What about games in 60$ levels. Probably no one is making stupid mistakes there??Is there left any bad regulars?
    • daun666
      daun666
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RDKNAUF91
      Hi all :)
      Maybe someone could update my on how tuff is low/midstakes HU SNG's 20$ 30$ levels in Stars and I poker.
      Had a little break from poker and now I am going to take the game serious again and I will concentrate on HU SNG's mainly.

Is 20$/30$ games differs a lot from 10$ ?
      How good is avarage player in these levels?
      Is it true that Pokerstars have a lot more good players in these levels?
      How hard is to beat these games?

Would be nice to hear some thoughts :)
      I have heard that Ipoker has very poor traffic but I havent played there.
      At stars I would say <15$ skill level is basicly the same - poor.
      It also depends on format, hypers now are very popular and have waaay more fish and traffic than turbos or regs
      At 30s there is a more regs so avarage level will be higher but not much.