• BadeaCelRau
      $0.25/$0.50 Pot Limit Holdem
      3 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

BTN ($216.15)
      Hero (SB) ($56.51)
      BB ($89.33)

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 3 players) Hero is SB A:diamond: A:club:
      BTN folds, Hero raises to $1.50, BB raises to $3.50, Hero raises to $8.25, BB calls $4.75

Flop: J:diamond: 6:diamond: K:diamond: ($16.50, 2 players)
      Hero bets $12, BB calls $12

Turn: 3:heart: ($40.50, 2 players)
      Hero bets $16.63, BB calls $16.63

River: Q:spade: ($73.76, 2 players)
      Hero bets $19.63, BB calls $19.63

Final Pot: $113.02
      Hero shows
      A:diamond: A:club:
      BB shows
      Q:club: Q:diamond:

BB wins $109.02 (net +$52.51)

Hero lost $56.51

Stats in 1.5k

First, hello veriz! :) . Sorry for dropping your guidance and advice but there are some regulars who also visit this forum and it's not exactly ideal when you public your thoughts. But now I'm in serious trouble :D , started NL50 and I'm slight losing -2bb/100 in 13k hands. I'm still optimistic since I ran terrible, 8.5 BI under EV and got coolered like the site's human toilet where they throw their worst stuff. There were also hands where I took some bluffs too far :D , and times where I was just plain dumb or drunk :f_cool: .

Anyway, sorry for the block of text, back to the hand. I kinda had a hint that this guy is raising with AK when he hits. But I'm not sure if he does it all the time, or against me. So I pretty much put him on QQ that he can't fold, or AK. Basically nothing can go wrong because he has 2 outs at most. I also think he would raise a set of jacks. I had to choose between a shove or smallish bet to make him stick around. I don't think he's retarded enough to call with QQ on the turn to a potsized shove so I bet smallish. On the river one of the worst cards comes but I still decided to ship it because of pot odds, maybe I'm not the unluckiest guy in the world and it's one of those 1 in 8 times or so when he played really retarded or has AK.

What do you think?
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20

not really veriz, but I think tightening up at the first place and not bluffing that much should give you success in the long run. Also making some moves ip (either 3-betting or raising flop) would not be so bad, especially if your image is tight and other players are playing too loose.

Really standard hand with aces. You also have there nut flushdraw, so you can shove profitable any river card), so I also would bet around 18$ on the turn and shove river.

Best regards,
    • BadeaCelRau
      Thanks very much for the advice. I'm super tight already, 14/11 :D but I realised that I bluff mostly OOP when players feel much more comfortable which is bad.