Titan steal my mone

• nikola1109
      nikola1109
      Bronze
      I open an account about month ago and I made an deposit. Than like a week ago I made my first withrow and 4 days after that I got my account blockt for sequtity reasons. They wanned my ID card so I did send a scan image od my ID and some bills for adress confirmation with my adress on them!!!

Today I resived another mail with this:
      "We received your ID with Proof of Address and Proof of Address saved in our file. We have received an update from the relevant department regarding the documents you have sent. We regret to inform you that as per Management Decision your account will remain frozen.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused, but our system will not be able to maintain your account. We are unable to further assist you, and we thank you for your initial interest in our poker site."

WWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I will not get my withrow and also will not get my money that is still on my account!!!! Titan stole that money in cold blood!

Can anyone tell me what is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 23 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Nikola,

I'm sorry to read you're having issues with your Titan Poker account.

Any clue why would they close your account? I doubt they would just close users account, right?

Unfortunately, even if I escalate this, we won't be able to get information as your account seems to be in security issue and we're not allowed to require information on behalf of you.

Have you tried to email them again and ask for more details?

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I'm going to escalate this and see if we can get any more information than you. Please try to calm down meanwhile.

And please stop posting everywhere the same topic, it doesn't help.

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Is your Titan Poker account tracked to PokerStrategy.com? I can't seem to find any information regarding your username in our system.
    • nikola1109
      nikola1109
      Bronze
      Unfortunately I forgot to involve pokerstrategy when I made my account (stupid me), and I tried to do that after I created but my account ware blocked by that time.

I thought that you can help me anyway!!! My TITAN nick name is: kumche (if u want i will send you my username too,... the hell with it hire you go TTR146490082 - nothing to lose anyway)

I deposit 20$, and like 3 weeks later I have $51.xx on my account, so I withdraw 25$ and still had like 26$ on my account. Than this things happened.
      I did send them 2-3 mails where I demand an explanation, and told them that they can not just steal my money! And yeah, I call them thief’s cause that is what they are (and a I will continue to call them THIEFS anywhere and anytime I can in any chance I get)

THIEFS THIEFS THIEFS THIEFS THIEFS THIEFS THIEFS !!!

They didn’t give me any explanation and their answer was:
      “This is Greg from the Titan Poker Support Team.

Your account will remain closed due to your previous gaming activity.

We will processed the remaining $17.87 your account to your card….”

I don’t have a clue what I did wrong: I played NL4 (SH, FH and 2-3 times heads ups) cash games, some freerolls, 2-3 SNGs and that is it! I was looking forward to the depositor freerolls but that never happened!

SO YEAH, THEY JUST CLOSE MY ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON!!!!

AND I DON’T GET IT HOW THEY CAME UP WITH THIS $17.87????
      (I deposit 20$, 3 weeks later had $51.xx, so I withdraw 25$ and still had 26.xx$ on my account)

Please help me to get all of my money back!

p.s.I enterd my user name in pokerstrategy => Profile Settings
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi nikola,

I'm very sorry but we aren't able to do anything here regarding your account. I've tried to escalate this but since you're account is in security check and has been closed, its now in Titan Poker's hands to decide on further actions.

I hope you get answers from them soon.
      Ingrid
    • nikola1109
      nikola1109
      Bronze
      I understand dood, and I want to say thx for trying

I HOPE THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL READ THIS THRETH AND WILL NOT DEPOSIT IN THIS POKER ROOM (I DONT EVEN LIKE TO MANCHION THEIR NAME)

Like I said before, enychance I get,

THIEFS THIEFS THIEFS !!!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi nikola,

While I understand your frustration and I'm very sorry about this :( I think its a little bit unfair to assume that Titan Poker is nothing but a thief. Please edit your post above to be as friendly as possible.

Its enough if you state the issue and inform users about your case, we appreciate that but I would still like to give the minimum respect to our poker room partners.

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • nikola1109
      nikola1109
      Bronze
      You are certainly entitled to your opinion, as I am on mine!
      And belive me that I am beeng friendly, cause if I wrought what is on my mind it sure aint gonna be preaty!

You want to tell to me: They might stole from you but please dont be so loud about that!!

Anyway, just out of respect for you and your company I am willing to cut down some of the "reasons for replying to previous post"

I would like to ask you is thehe any legal measures that I can take ?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Of course you're entitled to your opinion and I don't want to tell you not to be loud, just that you're loud in a respectful way. Hope you didn't misunderstand that.

Legal actions? I'm really not in a position to advise you on this topic, as every company, Titan is also entitled to close any account after reviewing. I know its frustrating not to be able to get any more information and I wish I could help you but we wouldn't get any personal details handed to us once your account is in this stage.

Have you tried to call again?

Ingrid
    • aleksandarmanev
      aleksandarmanev
      Bronze
      I got my account bloced too!!! And I dont know why.

But I dont give a F about this lame poker room, since i had just 1 dollar on it!
      So thay can take that dollar and shove in where sun doesnt shine!!!

I support u nikola!!!
    • nikola1109
      nikola1109
      Bronze
      hx for the suport aleksandarmanev!
      heehehehehhehee, i know where the sun doesnt shining, wery creative :D

thx again dood, take care!
    • nikola1109
      nikola1109
      Bronze
      to IngridN

I am sick and tired of writhing to them and explaining my problem and to listen to lame excuses over and over again! After stealing my money I wont let to steal my time and my nervs too. Does not worth it!

I can promese them that thay will lose a lot of money for this mistake of theres! This threath alone have over 200 wiews in just 3 days or so and the number is still rising and I will not rest until I have my money back!!!
    • mihaneon
      mihaneon
      Bronze
      hi i play on titan few weeks im new one ;) ....and im wondering if they give u back your money..... cuzz if they stiling from people ill start searching for new site....ty for answer
    • h34dhunt3r
      h34dhunt3r
      Bronze
      Nikola ako si iz Srbije zaboravi na pare, sa Titana ne mozes withdraw u nasoj zemlji.. Trebao si prvo da se informises..
    • mihaneon
      mihaneon
      Bronze
      aha so problem is only for players from serbia!??! im from Slovenia so i hope they dont F*** people from ex- yugoslavia ;) )
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey h34adhunt3r,

Please note that we only speak English here in the English Community forum, so please keep all forum posts in English in the future and thank you for understanding :)

Gary.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by mihaneon
      hi i play on titan few weeks im new one ;) ....and im wondering if they give u back your money..... cuzz if they stiling from people ill start searching for new site....ty for answer
      Hey mihaneon,

Titan Poker is a very reputable poker site and you should have absolutely no problems their whatsoever. As long as you play by the terms and conditions, you should have a very enjoyable experience there :)

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • mihaneon
      mihaneon
      Bronze
      ty ;)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      You are very welcome mihaneon :)