== Hold'em Manager 2: Special Offer for PokerStrategy.com Members! ==

• 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      PokerStrategy.com Members: Hold'em Manager 2 Webinar Series : == Learn To Use Hold'em Manager 2: Webinar Series ==
    • fotzey
      fotzey
      Bronze
      I've paid...got a receit via e-mail...and then nothing! No info about how can i download or receive the product i've paid for....i mean..no info at all....No info about how to actually get the software on the HM2 site...nothing on Pokerstrategy...it's just lame.... and on the top of all i've got a message that my brand new credit card ( a week old) has triggered some fillters ....and the transaction is beeing rewievd...BS! Lame ! Ok..my transaction is rewieved....but how long....when will i get some info about what the Hell is going on....io don't know...i refuse to think that pokerstrategy and hold'em.com just stole my money...but come ooooon...it's lame...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fotzey
      I've paid...got a receit via e-mail...and then nothing! No info about how can i download or receive the product i've paid for....i mean..no info at all....No info about how to actually get the software on the HM2 site...nothing on Pokerstrategy...it's just lame.... and on the top of all i've got a message that my brand new credit card ( a week old) has triggered some fillters ....and the transaction is beeing rewievd...BS! Lame ! Ok..my transaction is rewieved....but how long....when will i get some info about what the Hell is going on....io don't know...i refuse to think that pokerstrategy and hold'em.com just stole my money...but come ooooon...it's lame...
      Hi fotzey,

Have you tried to contact HEM and require more information about your payment?

Ingrid
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Hi!

A piece of advice: Try the free trial version first and see if it works on your particular machine.

/Johan = :f_confused:
    • excessu
      excessu
      Bronze
      Thats exactly what happened to me today. I sent them an email a few hours ago.