Is it possible to invite a family member?

• TheGuyFromCIA
      TheGuyFromCIA
      Bronze
      Hello,

my brother is turning 18 in a couple of months and he is planning to start playing poker. I wonder if it is possible to invite him to PokerStrategy through Tell-A-Friend or it's not available for your family members.

Thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey TheGuyFromCIA,

Your brother can sign up for sure :)

They will need to create their own accounts of course, they will also need to go though our standard checks, such as ID Check if required.

If this will cause you to have more than one account at a Specific room I'd advise you contact them first to explain your situation, make sure more than one account is allowed.
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      Hi

my Nan is thinking about starting poker she is 84 and knows how to turn the lap top on,

anyway i told her the best thing to do is learn the game from scratch, she thinks she will get her $50 starting capitol and spin it up in a few weeks and take out jungleman in the process,

she does pwn the regs at bridge down the day center on a Wednesday afternoon but i have tried to tell her its not the same, she also could be prone to huge tilt swings, only the other day she trashed here room after dropping a stitch when she was grinding out her knitting.

any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks
    • TheGuyFromCIA
      TheGuyFromCIA
      Bronze
      Hey Matt,

thanks for the answer! :f_thumbsup: