About HUD and Stats

• gabvidal
      gabvidal
      Bronze
      Hi.
      Elephant is my first poker statistic program.
      Ive started to use the HUD to show the stats of my opponents in the table.
      I went to the Hud settings but there was a lot of terms i did not recognized and a lot of % that i do not understand.

Like, can you guys explain all that concepts? "Pré-Flop list, PostFlop list and Statistc"?
      If no, what is the Handrange concept? And where is difference about the Handrange FLOP at the Statistc Menu and the Handrange flop average at the Preflop Menu?

Where is the difference between Agression Factor and AF average at the PostFlop?

And finnaly, when i edit it to show the Won Dollars at the Showdown, it shows a value % more the 100, so it is not %?

I really want some tutorial about, but if not, try to answer these question

Gabriel
  • 1 reply
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      We had some duplicate statistics in the layout manager, which we now have fixed and eliminated.

Won Dollars at the Showdown is a % value. I guess its misscalculated at some point. I will write an article of the most important values which you will find in a future version update.