poker770 shop

• alphabeat
      alphabeat
      Bronze
      Hi PS, P770,

I'm currently grinding to get to the $50 rake in order to free up my PS starting capital and move up the limits.

My query is, can i use the points i have accumulated in the poker 770store? Before the starting capital is released?

Thanks,
      AB
  • 9 replies
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hey alphabeat,

You should be able to use your Poker770 points before you receive the $50. However for confirmation, you'll need to contact their support team directly. You can contact them on:

support@poker770.co.uk

If you require further assistance please notify me by replying to this post and I'll be happy to help.

Take it easy.
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hello alphabeat,

To answer your question, the Points770 you earn by playing at our poker tables/tournaments can be spent in our online shop, even if you are currently grinding to get to the $50 PokerStrategy bonus. This also goes for the Points770 you receive during our monthly Boost and ExtraBoost.

Should you have any other uncertainties, please let me know!

Regards,

Yoanna
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by support770
      Hello alphabeat,

To answer your question, the Points770 you earn by playing at our poker tables/tournaments can be spent in our online shop, even if you are currently grinding to get to the $50 PokerStrategy bonus. This also goes for the Points770 you receive during our monthly Boost and ExtraBoost.

Should you have any other uncertainties, please let me know!

Regards,

Yoanna
      Hi Yoanna, great stuff! Thanks for dropping by and helping out. :)
    • alphabeat
      alphabeat
      Bronze
      Hey Yoanna,

Much thanks! Thats good to know. I think you guys get too much bad press in these forums, I quite like it here!

AB
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      thank you for those kind words, alphabeat!

We really appreaciate it!

If you're in need of any additional information, please do not hesitate to ask!

In the meantime, I don't know if you deposited yet on your Poker770 or planning to in the near future, but just so you know, we are currently running a special offer (today and tomorrow) and if you make a deposit during this period, we will give you a real cash bonus matching your deposit (up to $20)! No additional conditions attached to it!

http://www.poker770.com/en/promotions/promo/cash_machine

Best of luck!

Yoanna
    • mariulis
      mariulis
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I have got some problems with logging into the shop. When I type my acc and password, nothing happens.What is the problem?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey mariulis,

Are you still having this problem? Have you tried contacting Poker770 support for assistance with this issue?

Let us know if there are any developments in this case :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • krunek
      krunek
      Bronze
      its happening to me as well. Even if i manage to log in, when i proceed to a checkout, i am misteriously logged of again. I tried different browsers, its always the same. I dont think its anything wrong on my side.
      Just contact their support, they will work it out for you.
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      finally the shop is back up! they have changed the prices of cash/bonus_cash items a little!

hopefully it all works smoothly now though~
      playing only for Poker770 pts (while not clearing anything) is kinda lame :D

edit:
      actually, the changes in cash prizes (money you get instantly added to your account) are drastic! some stuff is 50% off.
      more about those changes in this post/thread.