PT4(Beta) to HM2 import

• mallikarim
      mallikarim
      Bronze
      Hey, I cant seem to figure out how to get the hands I got from PT4 and get them in HM2.I've done some stuff but nothing seems to work.And I cant import though HM sync since it doenst have PT4 listed there.I have like 8K hands on Titan poker which I have some nice stats on some fish and I wouldnt want to lose them:D .
  • 4 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      You DO NOT go from PT4 to HEM2, you just don't!

Well, but if you do want to make the mistake then open PT4, then click on Database and then Export and then you can export sessions or just go to Advanced tab and choose the limits you want exported etc.
    • mallikarim
      mallikarim
      Bronze
      I honestly hate every word you said, besides the ones that were ment to help, so thank you for the helpful ones.The "go in advanced" worked like a charm
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      How much have you used HEM2? Don't hate on me just yet, if you are new to HEM2
    • mallikarim
      mallikarim
      Bronze
      I have nothing with you man:D , just dont like the way you said that :) there are other ways of saying that then making me feel like a moron for doing it:) .I will say this tho HM2 seems overly complicated, runs pretty bad, bugs a lot.

The PT4 even as alpha, was basically perfect,stable, and HUD options and stuff is very easy to understand.HM2 just seems to have everything in the universe just for the sake of having it.

So prolly when PT4 comes out to a decent price ill surely get it.

There goes my 25$ on small stakes HM:(