Hero (BTN): $11.15
      SB: $4.00
      BB: $10.00
      UTG: $11.72
      UTG+1: $2.62
      MP: $10.10

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has 4:heart: A:heart:

fold, fold, fold, CO calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.45, fold, fold, CO calls $0.35

Flop: ($1.05, 2 players) 8:diamond: 9:heart: 7:heart:
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.75, CO calls $0.75

Turn: ($2.55, 2 players) Q:diamond:
      CO checks, Hero bets $1.90, CO calls $1.90

River: ($6.35, 2 players) 2:club:
      CO checks, Hero checks

Hello Veriz...
      This hand is from first sweat session with Sasa. We have great time with each other.
      For me it is standard play. On the turn I decided 2nd Barrel because Q is scary card and I think that we have nice fold equity so FOLD EQUITY+ POT EQUITY= AGGRESSION

On the river I decided to check. We are against unknown play so we don't know his habits.
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Overall seems to be fine, kind of tough to 3barrel here vs considered as a loose opponent. Against some more reasonable ones I might even 3barrel here cause it's a good spot to do so, we have a lot of fold equity vs weak pairs. But overall we might even have the best hand with Ace high vs other weak draws.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello BGawli,

Overall seems to be fine, kind of tough to 3barrel here vs considered as a loose opponent. Against some more reasonable ones I might even 3barrel here cause it's a good spot to do so, we have a lot of fold equity vs weak pairs. But overall we might even have the best hand with Ace high vs other weak draws.

Best Regards.
      I actually dont agree here that we have fold equity on the turn that much with a Q. Since he seemed overall more passive and loose I doubt that he is ever going to fold anything that called on the flop maybe PP from 22-55, some 6x and A-high floats. All other pair+FD,+SD,+GS and even TPGK are not going to fold. I overall think on such a connected board we wont have that much fold equity against loose passive players so I prefer to check and see a free card. Maybe we could also win and see a free showdown
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well, I don't know that here cause I don't have any stats. I just see him limping. But he could easily be some kind of not very reg-ish player who is limping with PPS. :) Even if he had 9x there he would still have tough time to continue. Meanwhile we could have the overcard+FD as a out.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Well, I don't know that here cause I don't have any stats. I just see him limping. But he could easily be some kind of not very reg-ish player who is limping with PPS. :) Even if he had 9x there he would still have tough time to continue. Meanwhile we could have the overcard+FD as a out.
      You once told me that if we wanna use scare cards our opponent has to understand this fact and chicken out. Of course we just knew that he seems passive and that his limp calling range on CO that called the flop and should fold the turn is not that big.I know that we should threat any player as thinking player but such one who limp calls on CO I simply doubt. I simply doubt that he even thinks in ranges that is why I wouldnt barrel. If someone doesnt think in ranges he is hardly ever folding something on the turn after he called flop. The Q could only have helped him. I overall think we dont have that much fold equity against such players on such boards.
      Also If I plan to 2nd barrel I would also plan to 3rd barrel in case the river is a blank or scare card since I dont have showdown value. Since we are not planning to barrel the river since the player is unknown I prefer to and see a free showdown. Just barreling the turn and giving up is just not a line that seems for as a profitable one
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well, the case here is also that we could get called from worse draws. ;)