This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

770 Poker

• CatPaws
      CatPaws
      Bronze
      May I suggest that Pokerstrategy no longer support 770. I have been subjected to bad beat after bad beat on the site. It is not just a run of a downswing. Initially I would make it into the money a reasonable amount of time for a novice player. The 50 dollars you gave me lasted quite a while. I then deposited on the site and since then it has been lose after lose after lose. I have not changed my style of play but continue to be taken out on the river after a lag prior to that card showing. The cards I am getting are extremely difficult to play as well. When I do get a decent hand to play it is only to lose on the river (after a 5 second "lag") to cards that should never have been played in the first place. I do play on other sites so I can compare the game plays. 770 has left a very bad taste in my mouth and I will not be redepositing on that site. Interesting others I have sent to that site have the same impression about it I do.
  • 4 replies