[Application] nl50/nl25fr (standard and ZOOM)-sold

• franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi,
      I guess most of you know me from my Blog

Recently I decided to leave Pokerstars cause playing without rakeback sucks when it goes to playing for a living. Had pretty brutal time so decided to quit.
      However given recent introduction of ZOOM I think it can be great deal for everyone.
      firstly I will start with standard tables and then will move to ZOOM (hopefully at least 6-tabling nl50/25 ZOOM)

My results:

My results before Black Friday on UB:

Recently I had a deal with Gerv. It was unofficial cause I couldn't post here yet.
      Nl50sh Microgaming:

However I decided to terminate our deal. I am not particulary happy about our recent e-mail convo with Gerv. I was rude probably. We have set up a meeting on Thursday to end our current deal (however I still made like 3k$ profit in 35k hands with all bonuses etc. so no that bad). If anyone is concerned about it feel free not to buy any shares from me.

PTR results:
      link1

link2

Split is 67/33 in my favour(if I will achieve winrate better than 5.5bb/100) or 60/40 (if it will be less). I need 1750 $ (it is 35BI for nl50). Deal is for 100k hands
      2nd option) investors get all fpp/stellars I get 70/30 split from winnings (if winrate more than 5.5bb/100) or 63/37 in my favor (if winrate less than 5.5bb/100)

I will sell at least 20% shares so minimum is 20% for 350$ if you are willing to buy.

In case there would be someone interested who beat nl200+ with reasonable winrate we can discuss a better deal if you can provide me with solid amount of help (coaching,session reveiws etc.).

I wont start before Monday next week cause I need to set everything with Gerv right first.
      The deal is for 100k hands and I won't sell less than 20% share so 20% for 350$.

20% reserved for phantommm92
      40% reserved for Demiurg12
      20% reserved for EnvyPoker
      20% (or 40%) to mgrudzie
  • 10 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by franeczek
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi,
      I guess most of you know me from my Blog

Recently I decided to leave Pokerstars cause playing without rakeback sucks when it goes to playing for a living. Had pretty brutal time so decided to quit.
      However given recent introduction of ZOOM I think it can be great deal for everyone.
      firstly I will start with standard tables and then will move to ZOOM (hopefully at least 6-tabling nl50/25 ZOOM)

My results:

My results before Black Friday on UB:

Recently I had a deal with Gerv. It was unofficial cause I couldn't post here yet.
      Nl50sh Microgaming:

However I decided to terminate our deal. I am not particulary happy about our recent e-mail convo with Gerv. I was rude probably. We have set up a meeting on Thursday to end our current deal (however I still made like 3k$ profit in 35k hands with all bonuses etc. so no that bad). If anyone is concerned about it feel free not to buy any shares from me.

PTR results:
      link1

link2

Split is 67/33 in my favour(if I will achieve winrate better than 5.5bb/100) or 60/40 (if it will be less). I need 1750 $ (it is 35BI for nl50). Deal is for 100k hands
      I will sell at least 20% shares so minimum is 20% for 350$ if you are willing to buy.

In case there would be someone interested who beat nl200+ with reasonable winrate we can discuss a better deal if you can provide me with solid amount of help (coaching,session reveiws etc.).

I wont start before Monday next week cause I need to set everything with Gerv right first.
      The deal is for 100k hands and I won't sell less than 20% share so 20% for 350$.

For Reference ^

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      just curious, i see you have had rly nice results, so you should prob have a BR, so why don't you play on your own money?

and reserve me for 20%
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Hey there,

how long u expect it to take you to play the 100k hands?
    • franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      Originally posted by phantommm92
      just curious, i see you have had rly nice results, so you should prob have a BR, so why don't you play on your own money?

and reserve me for 20%
      Lately I was playing also on staking on Microgaming and on Pokerstars (for my own money).
      The problem is I had really bad time lately on Pokerstars. Simply doing it for a living sucks when you do it on Pokerstars cause I have only Platinum Star (and gold probably from next month). Simply having bad time with 50-60% rakeback is different than having the sime with like 20% rakeback (at most cause I need to buy bonuses, I reall suck at those hyper turbo 235fpp :f_cry: )
      I have (or i should say will have enough after Thursday when I will withdraw the money I won from staking with Gerv). Just I don't have enough to split my roll :s_frown: .
      And yeah while I might be quite good poker player I am solid real life fish when it goes spending/saving money.

Reserved 20% ;)

Originally posted by ZhiCheng
      Hey there,

how long u expect it to take you to play the 100k hands?
      I won't be playing there mainly cause I need to earn some money to pay the bills on different room so at least 2months. I mean it is based that I will play standard tables. Need to spend some quality time on watching some old Rush vids (so far I suck at hero folding, haven't played too much but won't play in a game where my edge is too little).
      As soon as I will feel competent with ZOOM it should be faster (just in case I won't be able to beat the ZOOM tables I will stick with standard tables)
      So 2 months I would say.
    • franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      Added 2nd option to the staking I hope that it is better know.
      So I get 70/30 or 63/37 split in my favor from winnings investors get all stealars and fpps
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Ill reserve the last 20%
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Oh and btw zoom doesnt look too hard to beat atm, seem to be plenty fish and weak regs at nl100 so when 50 comes out I imagine it'll be much the same.
    • Grabi4444
      Grabi4444
      Bronze
      if somebody cancel i will buy the rest
    • franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      Jan217 it was alredy sold before you. Same Grabi4444. Thanks for interest but at this point I have already people that want to buy way more. I will let you knnow if somehow some shares where still avaliable.

///Offfer closed
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      money sent