Stack
      BB:
      $5,17
      Hero:
      $12,71
      BU:
      $1,67

0,03/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:club: , K:heart:
      Hero raises to $0,20, 2 folds, BU raises to $1,67 (All-In), SB folds, BB calls $1,62, Hero calls $1,47.

Flop: ($5,04) K:club: , 6:spade: , 5:club: (2 players)
      BB raises $3,5 (All-In), Hero calls $3,50.

Turn: ($12,04) 5:spade:
      River: ($12,04) 8:heart: (3 players)

Final Pot: $12,04

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (Ac Kh)
      BU shows (4s 4d)
      BB shows two-pair, aces and fives (Ah Ad)

BB wins with two-pair, aces and fives (Ah Ad)

Button really raises in the last 5 minutes whatever hands.So i called with my AK before me another player called.I think with a good hand but not better than mine if i hit.IMO.Any way to avoid this kind of my opponents play ? I thought he had something like JJ . Commited to the pot i think.
  • 2 replies
    • numbnutter
      numbnutter
      Bronze
      Bad call preflop. BB is pretty much always trapping there with aces or kings unless he is a huge fish - and from his stats he looks like a reg. Also in 2/3 cases you won't have hit the flop and most likely will have to fold (giving up 1/3 of a stack). You won't make such a play profitable in the long term.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello EnterG,

Don't like that much the Call preflop. You wont get paid anyways even if you and never know where you stand. BB who is very tight could easily be trapping there. Therefore I would just fold the hand and let him have the pot and still see what he does have. :)

Best Regards.