This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 SH K7s

• staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      PokerStars - $0.05 NL (6 max) ZOOM - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: $13.62
      SB: $5.01
      BB: $9.29
      UTG: $5.62
      MP: $7.01
      Hero (CO): $5.00

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has 7:heart: K:heart:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, fold, BB calls $0.15

Flop: ($0.42, 2 players) T:heart: 6:diamond: 5:diamond:
      BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($0.42, 2 players) 5:heart:
      BB bets $0.15, Hero calls $0.15

River: ($0.72, 2 players) 8:heart:
      BB bets $0.75, Hero calls $0.75

Flop is drawy, although I have some backdoors, and overcard. Should i cbet flop? Can I raise river?
  • 2 replies
    • numbnutter
      numbnutter
      Bronze
      Flop is definitely not a clear cbet and your backdoors aren't the strongest so I don't mind checking back here. I guess you can cbet from time to time if you think he will fold a lot of his overcards here.

As played I don't think we have a value raise on the river. If you had the A :heart: then sure, you can hope to get called by weaker flushes here some of the time - but he still has this in his range as well as some boats so I think most of the time you'll only be getting called by better.

Nice hand imo.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello staktas,

Flop: Most likely I would still CB flop rather than Call the turn without even having much of implied odds which could easily be reversed ones.

As played
      River: Not much to say, we can't raise for value here vs pot size bet. While there is better flush possible and of course FH. :)

Best Regards.