PokerStrategy.com Members: Hold'em Manager 2 Webinar Series
As part of our ongoing Hold'em Manager 2 promotion for PokerStrategy.com members, we have worked together with Hold'em Manager 2 to bring new users all the information and guidance they need to get started with the most powerful tracking software available from just $25.
Hold'em Manager 2 are to host a series of webinars (web seminars), covering an introduction and overview to the many functions and features of the Hold'em Manager 2 or Omaha Manager 2 software.
What are webinars and how do I join?
Webinar is a combination of "web" and "seminar". Much like the PokerStrategy.com live coaching sessions, these webinars will be an educational feature conducted online for new Hold'em Manager 2 users, guiding you through the software and its many features.
Each of the four scheduled webinars will be on the same content, so that if you can't make it on one day you can be sure not to miss any Hold'em Manager 2 information.
These webinars will take place at the following times:
• Wednesday, March 21 at 19:00 GMT
• Monday, March 26 at 19:00 GMT
• Sunday, April 01 at 22:00 GMT
• Tuesday, April 10 at 19:00 GMT
You can register for a webinar up to 60 minutes before the scheduled start. Up to 100 people may join one webinar. The password for each event is: pokerstrategy
Click here to view the webinars and select your chosen date (you cannot join more than 60 minutes before the webinar starts). Enter your details and then the password: pokerstrategy
What will I learn in these webinars?
This series of webinars is designed for new Hold'em Manager 2 users, though of course those used to Hold'em Manager 2 can also benefit from this opportunity to be shown some more advanced features of the software.
A full overview of the webinar contents:
- Introduction: The basics of Hold'em Manager 2
- Home Tab: Learn to use the widgets including news and videos
- Report Tab: Learn to add a report, customise statistics, mark hands for review and use the graphing functions
- Filters: Learn to use filters, save preset filters and use advanced options such as filtering by bet sizing or board texture
- HUD Options: Learn to customise the heads-up display (HUD), adding statistics to your opponents and utilising features such as street-by-street HUD
- Replayer: Learn various notetaking techniques, equity display and how to use the HUD when replaying hands for analysis
- Session Tab: Learn to use table manager and table scanner
- Opponents Tab: Learn to use Hold'em Manager 2 for opponent analysis
Note: Firefox and Chrome Users
Users have reported problems with the webinar application (Webex) working with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. If you encounter errors when trying to access the webinars, install the software directly from here.
Hold'em Manager 2 From $25 for PokerStrategy.com Members!
PokerStrategy.com members can purchase Hold'em Manager 2, Omaha Manager 2 or the combination package featuring both programs for up to 59% less than the regular retail price plus an exclusive, branded version of Hold'em Manager 2. This offer is valid until April 15.
Find out more: Hold'em Manager 2 Discount Thread