$2.51
      MP3:
      $0.46
      CO:
      $1.52
      BU (Hero):
      $4.22

Preflop: Hero is BU with J, J.
      CO posts deadblind, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.04, CO raises to $0.08, Hero raises to $0.30, SB folds, BB calls $0.26, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.22.

Flop: ($0.96) 8, 8, Q (3 players)
      BB bets $0.08, CO calls $0.08, Hero raises to $0.62, BB folds, CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.12.

both players are fishy players, bb villian is 50/15 and co is 86/20 both after 50 hands.

preflop: My plan is to go broke preflop. Vs these fishy shorts i am quite enough ahead.

flop: Here it got interesting. Actualy i had no idea what range they can have. I felt that this min donk can be some pp maybe gut shot. What made me worried was the call behind. Should i fold here? If the donk was bigger something like 0.7 or so and action will be same i would fold. I would asume that at least one of them got Q or better. As it was min donk i thought that the call is probably weak hand( mzsbae Ahigh or something like that) or he has trips. So i decided to protect my hand and reraised here. I think that on shove i still can fold.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello confidant91,

Don't really like the raise on the flop for the given reason that you making all worse to fold. :) Practically turning your hand into bluff.

Best Regards.
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      So would u at least call and re-value it on later street? Or just fold it and get out of this spot?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by confidant91
      So would u at least call and re-value it on later street? Or just fold it and get out of this spot?
      Vs such a Bet I would definitely still Call and reevaluate further actions or threw a really small raise to maybe invite them coming along with some weaker PPs.