This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] JJ nl4 sh

• confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      hi,

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Přehrát handu

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      SB:
      $6.84
      BB:
      $2.73
      MP2:
      $2.51
      MP3:
      $0.46
      CO:
      $1.52
      BU (Hero):
      $4.22

Preflop: Hero is BU with J, J.
      CO posts deadblind, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.04, CO raises to $0.08, Hero raises to $0.30, SB folds, BB calls $0.26, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.22.

Flop: ($0.96) 8, 8, Q (3 players)
      BB bets $0.08, CO calls $0.08, Hero raises to $0.62, BB folds, CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.12.

both players are fishy players, bb villian is 50/15 and co is 86/20 both after 50 hands.

preflop: My plan is to go broke preflop. Vs these fishy shorts i am quite enough ahead.

flop: Here it got interesting. Actualy i had no idea what range they can have. I felt that this min donk can be some pp maybe gut shot. What made me worried was the call behind. Should i fold here? If the donk was bigger something like 0.7 or so and action will be same i would fold. I would asume that at least one of them got Q or better. As it was min donk i thought that the call is probably weak hand( mzsbae Ahigh or something like that) or he has trips. So i decided to protect my hand and reraised here. I think that on shove i still can fold.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello confidant91,

Don't really like the raise on the flop for the given reason that you making all worse to fold. :) Practically turning your hand into bluff.

Best Regards.
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      So would u at least call and re-value it on later street? Or just fold it and get out of this spot?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by confidant91
      So would u at least call and re-value it on later street? Or just fold it and get out of this spot?
      Vs such a Bet I would definitely still Call and reevaluate further actions or threw a really small raise to maybe invite them coming along with some weaker PPs.