[NL2-NL10] NL 10 - Flush Draw+2OC on Turn

• IamPoZ
      HAND 1
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (7 handed)

Button ($23.30)
      SB ($9.90)
      BB ($9.80)
      UTG ($16.90)
      Hero ($1.65)
      MP2 ($6.30)
      CO ($4.35)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K :diamond: , A :diamond: .
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.4, 1 fold, CO calls $0.40, 2 folds, BB calls $0.30.

Flop: ($1.25) 2 :spade: , 3, :heart: 9 :diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($1.25) J :diamond: (3 players)
      BB bets $0.2, Hero calls $0.20, CO raises to $0.4, BB raises to $1, Hero raises to $1.25, CO folds, BB calls $0.25.

River: ($4.15) Q (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.15

Hello everybody from Italy.
      I'd like to know your opinion about this hand.

On the turn we clearly have the right pot odds to call BB minibet.
      What about calling subsequent push?with only 9 outs is -EV imho, if we consider some 3 outs for the 2OCs than it can be worth calling (also because CO can still call and make the pot bigger).
      Also we need very few fold equity to make a push +EV (it's enough for us to win the pot once every 4 times, assumed that we only have 9 outs and only 1 opponent calls), but our stack is not that big to push.

Which line do you prefer?
      call/call, call/fold or push?

Thank you very much for your attention.
  • 3 replies
      Don't know. At first glance I thought about pushing, but then I started to consider why could they possibly raise and reraise the turn after not betting flop.

Such behaviour can easily indicate slowplayed monster (set).

Still, maybe on nl10 it's not really easy to put one of them on that hand. And at the moment of pushing we have no knowledge about it.

I'd push, I think.
    • allizdoR
      call/push sounds good.

FE = 0 but your flushdraw is clean and the possibility of a big pot ist good.

Also A or K can be good outs.
    • xylere
      I would push, hoping to squeeze some fold equity) as played, given the action, I don't think we can hope for AK outs any more) One of them should have a set now (at least, its getting very likely), so our equity is reduced and even in case of 2 pairs our equity is reduced.
      So overall, I don't think it really matters what to do here) it will be marginal, anyway)