Stats SB (115 hands):
      ATS: 75
      f3b: 80
      CBF: 90
      CBT: 0
      fCBF: 67
      fCBT: 75
      AFq/AF: 50/3

My image: I've stolen quite often and defended my blinds twice now. Post am I quite agressive.

SB posts SB $0.02, Hero posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero has Q:club: A:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.12, Hero calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.24, 2 players) 5:heart: 9:diamond: 6:diamond:
      SB bets $0.18, Hero calls $0.18

Turn: ($0.60, 2 players) K:diamond:
      SB bets $0.45, Hero calls $0.45

River: ($1.50, 2 players) T:spade:
      SB bets $1.12, fold

Pre: I'm not sure what to do. Obv not folding. Villian steals a lot, but it seems he's also folding a lot to 3bets. What would you do in this spot and why?

I decided to flat his steal, because:
      1. I would win unimproved a fair amount;
      2. His CB OTF looks high, but he never CB OTT, so I can steal the pot on a lot of turns, right?
      But it's a weak line. And AQ is BvB very strong.

Pros/cons 3bet:
      1. I'll be the agressor and I would be able to take to pot down with a CB quite often.
      3. I don't want to see a 4bet.
      4. It would inflate the pot, good when I hit, but it might cost me a lot if he CR my CB OTF or flat and tries to trap me.

FLOP: he cbets, I flat (that was my plan pre)
      TURN: Not really a card I want to see. I'm not really scared for the diamond. His range after the flop is still very wide. He never CB OTT, but its still a small sample. I don't know wat to do here. Folding seems not a bad play. I still think I'm ahead of a part of his range, but I don't want to see a 4th spade OTR. What would you do, and why?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello MonkySandwich,

Welcome to the English NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: If you are going to play postflop like this. :( Then you definitely have to 3bet preflop those hands. No way you ever can play profitable your hand postflop like that.

As played
      Postflop: Snap-fold on the flop. We don't have anything here while he could have a lot of hands which beat us. Don't really see why we should be floating without any backdoors. Floating on such spots is the worst, we could talk about raise and make his crap to fold but that's also dependent on the opponent and his play.

Best Regards.