888 poker cheating

• pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      hi
      i really dont understand what is this!!! they said in the lobby late registration is for 45 mins. but it passed more than 70 mins peopler were still registering in the tourney ... this is really unfair for the players... cause those informations r really matters for a mtt... what will be avg chips after 1 hour/ how much stack is enuf for me.... how will ll predict those if they do cheat like this so that they can overcome their gtd prizepool and make more rake!!!
      here is the picture of the lobby after 71mins of tourney running...

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/8044/888cheat.jpg
      what do u guys say about this any explanation??? :s_o: :s_o:
  • 4 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      I also noticed this in one of the MTT's, bust me a fault somewhere, but the Online Chat is offline atm :(

Its good for you imo. They are joining with 4 BB's, take advantage :) Soon even less!
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      I also noticed this in one of the MTT's, bust me a fault somewhere, but the Online Chat is offline atm :(

Its good for you imo. They are joining with 4 BB's, take advantage :) Soon even less!
      people shuld get their money back .. coz they r providing wrong info... any way advantage on 888?? lol.... people calling 20bb alll in with K 10!!! 8 9!!! even in final table.. its just getting lucky with AA KK there ...or bingo...
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      yeah 888 screw up like this a lot.

I remember one tourney claiming 200GTD but the prize pool was only 150.
    • Tanky9
      Tanky9
      Bronze
      I noticed this on some tourneys last night on 888. I tried registering late into afew and it wouldnt let me so it just must be a fault with them somewhere :rolleyes: