Bronze
      Known players:
      Position
      SB
      BB
      UTG2
      BU

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:heart: , 9:heart:
      UTG2 calls $0,02, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,02, BU calls $0,02, SB calls $0,01, BB raises to $0,12, UTG2 folds, Hero calls $0,10, BU calls $0,10, SB calls $0,10.

Flop: ($0,50) 9:club: , 7:heart: , 5:heart: (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0,25, BU calls $0,25, 2 folds.

Turn: ($1,00) 8:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0,75, Hero raises to $1,50, BU folds.

Final Pot: $3,25

Not entirely sure how bad I did on this one.
      But my thoughts where that since it was the BB who raised in the first place he proberly didn't have a really good hand, but rather wanted to win/defend the pot.
      Maybe I should have folded dno.
      On the flop they didn't seem to have hit anything. I had a pair. and close to having a flush, so decided to raise, button calls, and I hit a heart, question is, should I have gone all in, should I have raised lower, did I do ok?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Resilence,

Preflop: From the CO I would rather prefer to raise. Although I don't really see stacks. And as we get raised I don't really like the Call first in, we don't get the implied odds and also our Ace is dominated way too often.

As played
      Postflop: Bet the flop, Bet the turn and so on. Check/Raise is 10000x strong than 2nd barreling.

Best Regards.