This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Ah9H

• Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position
      SB
      BB
      UTG2
      BU

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:heart: , 9:heart:
      UTG2 calls $0,02, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,02, BU calls $0,02, SB calls $0,01, BB raises to $0,12, UTG2 folds, Hero calls $0,10, BU calls $0,10, SB calls $0,10.

Flop: ($0,50) 9:club: , 7:heart: , 5:heart: (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0,25, BU calls $0,25, 2 folds.

Turn: ($1,00) 8:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0,75, Hero raises to $1,50, BU folds.

Final Pot: $3,25

Not entirely sure how bad I did on this one.
      But my thoughts where that since it was the BB who raised in the first place he proberly didn't have a really good hand, but rather wanted to win/defend the pot.
      Maybe I should have folded dno.
      On the flop they didn't seem to have hit anything. I had a pair. and close to having a flush, so decided to raise, button calls, and I hit a heart, question is, should I have gone all in, should I have raised lower, did I do ok?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Resilence,

Preflop: From the CO I would rather prefer to raise. Although I don't really see stacks. And as we get raised I don't really like the Call first in, we don't get the implied odds and also our Ace is dominated way too often.

As played
      Postflop: Bet the flop, Bet the turn and so on. Check/Raise is 10000x strong than 2nd barreling.

Best Regards.