HM2 HUD options

• RazDirk
      RazDirk
      Bronze
      Im fairly new to Holdem Manager 2,
      Been using elephant all this while. So just getting used to the software.
      The question is, Im having trouble finding the option to turn on\off "do actions to all tables" Something similar to what Elephant had.

What I mean is, eg - If I move a HUD of player "x" on table 1 it moves the player "y" HUD location on table 2. I don't want this happening. Is there a setting for this?

Thank you in advance :D ,
      Dirk :f_p:
  • 6 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Not sure if i understand you correct but i think your basic problem is to arrange the hud to the correct player positions?

If you use preferred seating in your poker client you need to configure this in HM under Hud Options -> Seating preferences.
      After this open only one table and play at least one hand (this is important, the hand must be imported from HM).
      Now you can arrange the hud stats and mucked cards with the right mouse key.

Now you can open further tables. The Hud positions should be adjusted automatically after the first hand you played on all tables.

Note: on sites with a prefetch function (like Stars and Ipoker) the hud often appears immediately after you open a table. But the stats are not in the correct positions during this prefetch phase. You need to wait for the first selfplayed and imported hand.

See our preferred seating FAQ: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/32/HUD+Options+%7B47%7D+Seating+Preferences
    • RazDirk
      RazDirk
      Bronze
      Yeah, thank you netsrak.
      But what I meant is, after doing everything what you suggested above.
      When I open another tables the hud locations are all set as where I preferred my seat and how I organized it on 'table 1'.
      Im playing at poker770 so the 9man seating can be a bit off at times on different tables depending on which seat I sit on "even though auto center and seat preference are enabled"

So what I mean is like you said when I arrange 'table 1' it auto arranges the exact thing I did on 'table 1' for the rest of the tables opened. I don't want it to auto arrange and imitates the HUD actions Im doing on 'table 1' for the rest of the tables. I want to arrange hud individually without it being auto arranged for other tables. Is this possible?

Maybe, Table 1 I don't want the HUD working, Table 2 I want all the HUD to be in the middle of the table, Table 3 I want the hud to appear on player avatars. etc

Not sure if you followed :(
      But basically if anyone has used Elephant it is the option on elephant that has "do actions to all tables" [turn on\off]
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      +1 with the same problem at iPoker.

HM2 is very frustrating to use on iPoker at full ring tables, since they changed FR from 10 to 9 players several weeks ago. It is impossible to move the stats in order to display in the correct position on all tables.
      You move one, it moves on all other tables too, just creating more confusion, especially since I don't have "player_name" displayed.

The solution is to update preffered seating from 10 to 9 players in the software, as simple as that. Just have a tester play several tables of FR at iPoker and you will see what I mean.

Is there going to be an update solving this any time soon? I just quit playing at iPoker for the moment because of this.

Thank you

edit: I play at Titan, but I think this is not relevant, all the skins should have the same problem.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      We are working on a fix for the 9-max tables as they are not supported at the moment.

The moving huds independently feature (its called WYSIWIG in HM1) isn't implemented in HM2 yet because we thought it was not needed but it was requested before and is on the roadmap but i can't give you any ETA for this.
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      We are working on a fix for the 9-max tables as they are not supported at the moment.
      Do you have an ETA on this update? Thanks
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      For HM2 the fix should be in the latest Zoom update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2_2.0.0.6518.exe