Hello everybody!!

• chefchauen
      chefchauen
      Bronze
      Hy, I´m chefchauen, moderator of the Hispanic Community.

I want to improve my English so i´ll visit your forum a little bit more from now.

I usually play MTT mainly up to 22$.

I´m from Cordoba - Spain, in the South.

I visited England 4 years ago and I liked it so much. I lived in Eastbourne and in London and learnt a lot of English, but now I´m forgetting it and I have to practice much more hahaha.

Greetings and good luck!!! :)
      Chef
  • 10 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Greetings Chef and welcome!

Have fun improving your English, it's a tough language even for us, so you must be doing something right already given the standard of your post!

Good to have you here,

Mal.
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey chefchauen,

Welcome aboard, great to have you with us :)

Your English looks great to me...better than my Spanish anyway! :P

How long have you been playing poker?

All the best!
      Darren
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi chefchauen

Welcome to the English community! It's always nice to see people from a different community!

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Chef,

Welcome to the English community! :) Enjoy your stay!
      Ingrid
    • chefchauen
      chefchauen
      Bronze
      Good morning and thank you so much!!!

I´m completely sure that here I´ll be able to improve and learn a lot, tytyty.

I´ve been playing poker for the last 4 years. It´s very difficult at all. At the begining I began playing cash NL2 in PartyPoker. Then I met PokerStrategy.com and the story changed drastically. I watched plenty of videos, strategy, coachings, etc, and I could beat some levels up to NL25. I got $2000 more than 2 or 3 times, but I always had to cash out almost all the money because I needed it. Great mistake. I couldn´t beat NL 50 bigstack ever, so I decided to move to MTT´s.

Now I play tourneys up to 22$, but sometimes more expensive. I can say that I´m semi professional and all is going quite good.

My best mark was in october of 2010 when I could beat a field of 8300 people and make a deal with the chip leader for $10580. It was in the 3.30R 60K Guaranted in Pokerstars. From that day I play MTT´s full time, between 20 - 40 each day. I love the tourneys.

Sharkscope says that lukende (Me :tongue: ) has played 3800 MTT´s with 7 dolars of average buy-in, $7 average profit, and a total earnings of $22500 :D

I´ve achieved a lot of Final Tables, I can´t count all of them, but I particulary think that I´ve had very bad luck at the end of the tourneys, but that should be the same than most of you too. Poker is so hard.

I try to help everyone who needs it in the Spanish speaking community, whether the doubt is in MTT´s or whatever it is, and I´m trying to establish me in the Low and Mid level, and leave the Micros.

This is a little summary. I have to say too that I´m a Physical Education teacher in Andalucía. I´m unemployed and waiting for a call that never comes to work at the school again, as I did last year in May and June.

This is my blog in PokerStrategy.com. You can read all about me since I started playing poker. You can also read about other things, like exams, work, and whatever I do, but It´s in Spanish X(

Nothing else, I hope you enjoy with my story.´ :P

Everyone is invited to the Hispanic Community, and pswyatt, you can learn Spanish there too hahaha.

This is the last hand I played. It was yesterday night, and I finish 98º / 4000. Do you see now what I´m telling you hahaha, they always hit the set at the end lol

No Limit Holdem Tournament
      PokerStars
      9 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com
      $1.00+$0.10

Stacks:
      UTG bassi44 (21k)
      UTG+1 JTaskov (143k)
      MP1 Dilvoband (153k)
      MP2 0wn3d_guys (270k)
      MP3 joke162809 (166k)
      CO idefix61 (89k)
      BTN lukende (79k)
      SB taranu1970 (132k)
      BB hymoza (69k)

Blinds: 2k/4k Ante 500

Pre-Flop: (11k, 9 players) lukende is BTN K:heart: K:diamond:
      hymoza says "da prosto obokral tipa", 1 fold, JTaskov calls 4k, Dilvoband calls 4k, 3 folds, 0wn3d_guys says "lol", 0wn3d_guys says "a zachem", 0wn3d_guys says "zelenie", 0wn3d_guys says "eshe nuzhni?", lukende raises to 16k, 1 fold, hymoza says "xD ", 1 fold, JTaskov calls 12k, Dilvoband folds

Flop: 8:spade: 8:heart: 2:diamond: (47k, 2 players)
      JTaskov checks, hymoza says "smotri, opoehal paren'", hymoza says "zabirayte", lukende bets 14k, 0wn3d_guys says "da", 0wn3d_guys says "provalil", JTaskov calls 14k

Turn: 3:diamond: (75k, 2 players)
      0wn3d_guys says "zadaniye", joke162809 says "u nego panika", JTaskov checks, lukende goes all-in 48k, JTaskov calls 48k

River: 3:club: (171k, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: 171k
      lukende shows two pair, Kings and Eights
      K:heart: K:diamond:
      JTaskov shows a full house, Deuces full of Eights
      2:club: 2:heart:

JTaskov wins 171k (net +92k)

lukende lost 79k
      Dilvoband lost 4.5k

See you soon!!! ;)
      Chef
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Blog Blog Blog!!! :D

no better way to pratice English than to write it everyday updating a Blog right?

:]
    • chefchauen
      chefchauen
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      Blog Blog Blog!!! :D

no better way to pratice English than to write it everyday updating a Blog right?

:]
      This is such a great idea, i´ll make a Blog today gogogo

Thanks Matt!!! :)
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      gogogog, blog blog blog!!!

:f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      @ chefchauen

i am also a tournament player...i see that u have a lot of experience...can u help me improve my tournament play?
      i have a few questions...
    • chefchauen
      chefchauen
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sridneel
      @ chefchauen

i am also a tournament player...i see that u have a lot of experience...can u help me improve my tournament play?
      i have a few questions...
      Of course my friend!, you can ask me whatever you want. You´ll be answered by a big whale hahahhaha