Flop: ($0.54) 7 4 T (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.36, Hero raises to $1.10, BTN calls $0.74

Turn: ($2.74) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.70, BTN calls $1.70

River: ($6.14) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

Villain- 22/18/4,4/83/22/290 VPIP/PFR/3bet/F3B/WSD/Hands
      BB - 13/9/0/91 VPIP/PFR/3bet/Hands
      I have been 3betting villain a lot lately so I decide to cc. Should I still 3bet?
      On flop is c/r ok? I have to barrel this turn I guess. I am just playing c/f river. Not sure what I am representing though-if I shove the river I rep 77/44; if I check it-no idea what he would think of my hand.
  • 2 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      66 is tough to play out of position, call for set looks fine though (which means i just fold flop with miserable equity)

i am not sure if i would barrel turn either, your hand looks more like set or draw than some high A
      i mean, you probably wouldn't play AKo like that, only A:cK perhaps

on river your hand looks like busted aggressively played oesd/fd, because it kinda makes no sense that you bet flop turn and suddenly stop on kinda blank river (only 86, J8 complete), indeed you would shove set
      but the question is, what better hands is he folding to shove? some KK/QQ/JJ overpair, or he could be drawing too, then some draw+pair hands like A:cx, T:cx (or even A:cT who knows) could be folding
      if he read you for busted draw, on check he may bluff complete air like 6:c5 putting you in some awkward spot - and if he has any kind of weakish made hand (like some A for top pair) he is most likely going to take the free showdown

so i dunno - don't see many hands he could play like that, looks like a bluff could take the pot against most of his range, like some A:cK hand would have a very tough time calling a shove there

disclaimer: i have not played for months so feel free to ignore whatever you think is nonsense :f_p:
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

against 4x open I would likely just fold 66. You don´t really good odds to hit his set and if you feel his opening range that spot is very wide then 3-betting to 0.8$ and taking back initiate seems better option.
      I would likely just lead out flop, since c/r makes pot very big and you have no idea when to barrel or give up.
      If you bet turn I think you likely have to shove river. A is good barreling card, but should not hit your range and I think he would fold river Tx hands to your shove.

best regards,