DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: $11.82
      BB: $10.15
      UTG: $2.05
      MP: $11.67
      CO: $10.00
      Hero (BTN): $10.24

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BTN with Q :spade: Q :heart:
      UTG raises to $0.25, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.90, 1 fold, BB calls $0.80, 1 fold

Flop: ($2.10) 9 :diamond: 4 :diamond: 6 :club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.20, BB calls $1.20

Turn: ($4.50) A :club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

River: ($4.50) T :heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $2.00, Hero folds

So i think my thought process went like this.

Pre pretty standard to 3b a ss trying to get it in, a 23/19 calls my raise oop. (looks pretty strong)

he cc on this board. could mean that he has something like TT,JJ,99, AKs, KQs, AQs or just some other random Ahi cc.

So when the ace hits alot of his range improve here. I dont think i can get value from worse pairs. Im not even sure a draw will call here that often so i decide to check back and induce.

This is the part where im not so happy with my play. I remember my plan during the hand was to call a small bet OTR, however i was busy with another hand at the same time so my stupid auto pilot brain folded here.

So i wanted to call here but my mouse hand wanted otherwise so.... what do you think of a call on this river?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello RainbowPonny,

Well, difficult to say if we don't even have any stats or anything on the opponent here. :) I could say that we can Call on river, I could say that we have to fold on river, against specific opponents we play it differently. Vs passive ones we have an easy fold cause he wouldn't turn his PP into bluff.

Best Regards.