CO: $5.00
      BTN: $13.53
      SB: $1.94
      BB: $12.85
      Hero (UTG): $8.91
      MP: $5.00

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has A:diamond: K:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.20, fold, CO raises to $0.67, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $5.00, fold

Hero wins $1.41

Villain just sat down. Wasn't sure what to do, but I din't really wanted to call out of position. And his 3bet/fold, when I raised in UTG is very strange. Maybe that's one of those tags, who 3bet first hand against an unknown?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello staktas,

Seems you like to go broke with everything like QQ/AKs or whatsoever. :P I am not a huge fan of 4bet-ship here at all. Once again, not many worse will Call you and neither you don't let them continue with worse. I would just fold if he is unknown to me, he is still 3betting vs our UTG range.

Best Regards.
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Yes! I really don't know why, but I thought that I can do that in SH game. Probably misunderstood some articles. Damn, I feel like I learned so much today, just by posting some hands. Awesome!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by staktas
      Yes! I really don't know why, but I thought that I can do that in SH game. Probably misunderstood some articles. Damn, I feel like I learned so much today, just by posting some hands. Awesome!
      Hehe, if you haven't realized that yet then it's a small secret in poker to learn those things. :) At least I learned the most with hand discussion/posting.