This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 SH AKs

• staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      PokerStars - $0.05 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

CO: $5.00
      BTN: $13.53
      SB: $1.94
      BB: $12.85
      Hero (UTG): $8.91
      MP: $5.00

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has A:diamond: K:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.20, fold, CO raises to $0.67, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $5.00, fold

Hero wins $1.41

Villain just sat down. Wasn't sure what to do, but I din't really wanted to call out of position. And his 3bet/fold, when I raised in UTG is very strange. Maybe that's one of those tags, who 3bet first hand against an unknown?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello staktas,

Seems you like to go broke with everything like QQ/AKs or whatsoever. :P I am not a huge fan of 4bet-ship here at all. Once again, not many worse will Call you and neither you don't let them continue with worse. I would just fold if he is unknown to me, he is still 3betting vs our UTG range.

Best Regards.
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Yes! I really don't know why, but I thought that I can do that in SH game. Probably misunderstood some articles. Damn, I feel like I learned so much today, just by posting some hands. Awesome!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by staktas
      Yes! I really don't know why, but I thought that I can do that in SH game. Probably misunderstood some articles. Damn, I feel like I learned so much today, just by posting some hands. Awesome!
      Hehe, if you haven't realized that yet then it's a small secret in poker to learn those things. :) At least I learned the most with hand discussion/posting.