martinstids
      Bronze
      Who cares? We wont get our money! go to ps there is rush too
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by martinstids
      Who cares? We wont get our money! go to ps there is rush too
      For this words I hope you gonna burn in hell!

P.S who gives a duck about rush poker?
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mkirby
      What is happening with f/t ???
      I thought we would have had news about the deal by now.
      Yes there should have been news by now, but as always they ddidnt stick to the deadline set in the last update so nothing new there.
    • jozata
      jozata
      Bronze
      I want my money
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      there is some. Just search for it. Since I cant post any links, I cant show you, but there is few news.
    • FuzZziiLiito
      FuzZziiLiito
      Basic
      With all due respect and i hope im wrong but dont expect your cash any time soon if at all.The deal will not go through....whats the reasons for delaying now?there isnt one!!if it was going through it would be done and dusted.

Should i be wrong and it actually goes through it also doesnt mean your getting cash back immediately if at all.

Thirdly how can you trust either the US govt to do the right thing or even worse an owner that has a past record of illegal/shady dealings!
    • Paddii
      Paddii
      Bronze
      its been so long i think i've forgotten my username lol
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FuzZziiLiito
      With all due respect and i hope im wrong but dont expect your cash any time soon if at all.The deal will not go through....whats the reasons for delaying now?there isnt one!!if it was going through it would be done and dusted.

Should i be wrong and it actually goes through it also doesnt mean your getting cash back immediately if at all.

Thirdly how can you trust either the US govt to do the right thing or even worse an owner that has a past record of illegal/shady dealings!
      I think so too, the deal should have been done a long time ago, GBT started the negotiations in Sept and we've had several reports by now that the deal is done or close to being done and despite that we're still waiting.

It's my opinion for quite some time that this deal will not go through since they had more than enough time to complete it, and yet they havent. Still i hope i'm wrong, and that hope will not die out till there is final confirmation of the deal falling apart.

Untill that i'll continue hoping and wishing worst things happen to Ferguson, Lederer and Bitar, it's because of them we were put through this.
    • reyalios
      reyalios
      Basic
      some russian dude told me that the site will be back on the air by frist of april this is not a joke :D :D :D :D :D i am redy
    • mkirby
      mkirby
      Bronze
      1st april ???
      april fools day mean anything 2 u ?
      lets hope pocket 5's are correct about their info.
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      http://www.pocketfives.com/articles/source-laurent-tapie-moved-dublin-acquisition-done-deal-587265/

Seems like they're really close to signing the deal, but there were alot similar rumour ove last few months, so i wont get my hopes up till i see official confirmation.
    • carrapa
      carrapa
      Bronze
      I just want it back because I don't have my pokerstars account affiliated with pokerstrategy and I don't like the traffic on the other poker rooms.

Even though, I don't know if there will be lots of players on fulltilt..