Moderating the MTT discussion forum [introduction inside]

• Asaban
      Asaban
      Hi there

since I am already around for a few weeks, I guess it is time to introduce myself officially.

My name is Dominik, I am 25 years old and living in Germany. I started poker being 18 years old. Since ~2.5years I am playing MTT's exclusively. Furthermore I am coach and video producer for the german community for quite some time.

In the future I will moderate the MTT discussion forums (english and german one's). This also includes general help and assistance for your questions, as well as professional input on the ongoing discussions. The goal is to provide you even further assistance in your game, which was up to now limited on the hand evaluation forums. Maybe you will even meet me in the weekly MTT coachings from time to time.

I hope for more interesting discussions in the future. Now that you will get guaranteed feedback on your topics I also hope for an increase in traffic =)

From now on I will be available for private coachings in english as well. A thread with further information about my coaching offers will be launched in the near future, so stay tuned.

I would be very happy to meet some of you at the diamond party in London taking place on April 14th.

If you have questions about me, my coaching offers or anything else that refers to this thread feel free to ask.

Regards,
      Asaban
  • 6 replies