delete

• 11 replies
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Something does not add up here. You lost 211$ in .25/.50 and .50/1 level? that should be pretty normal. How much was your bankroll when playing there?
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      d
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      well...i won around 200$ in tourneys from my intial deposit of 10$(playing freerolls and stuff) on everest poker but then one day i busted it all playing cash games...finally i had a few summitpoints so i bought into a 2$ tourney with the summit points(500sp) managed to come 2 for around 250$...
      my bankroll now is about 1400$...
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Originally posted by maythany
      $350.00

I don't know what I was thinking.

So there is been no reason at all to be angry on the game and be ready to quit if you going to play these limits with 350$ and go bust. This is BRM at its madest. :)
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      ya i hope u get to the 4 digit mark soon....gl!
    • NorwayCowboy
      NorwayCowboy
      Bronze
      hahaha, :s_biggrin:

This **** happened to me a loong time ago to back at fulltilt, but it was the other way around.

I played $26 MTT's and $33 SNG's and crippled my bankroll, then sat down at a NL50 HU table with my last $40, and managed to turn the $40 into $390 against one angry mother******! :f_p:

I was just so mad at myself for doing it, and then superhappy the next day, didn't even think about it. Now that I look back i'm having a laugh :f_biggrin:
    • sokre
      sokre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sridneel
      well...i won around 200$ in tourneys from my intial deposit of 10$(playing freerolls and stuff) on everest poker but then one day i busted it all playing cash games...finally i had a few summitpoints so i bought into a 2$ tourney with the summit points(500sp) managed to come 2 for around 250$...
      :)

Happened to me TWICE!
      From 0$ without deposit (everest has freeroll SNG - you get 5 cents for 1st place), I managed to get over 200$ through SNGs, then started playing cash games an broke twice!
      This is the third time i started form 0$ and am currently at 70$.

I think what happened is that I play risky so I can get up faster, but risking my bankroll is not a problem since I am confident I can play easily at this level(I started 2,5$ sngs with 20$ bankroll).

Problem is that I get used to this high level of tension (I cant lose or I can go broke easily with my small bankroll), so when I play 5$sng at 200$ bankroll, there is no more such tension, I am really relaxed because I can play comfortably. So I search for more excitement and BUST through cash games 1$-2$ I think.

Just my observations, I have been thinking why I did that stupid things twice, and this seems like a good explanation.

Any comment please?
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Looks like you need some serious work on your discipline or you won't get so lucky the next time you decide to donate money at stakes you're not ready for!
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sokre
      Originally posted by sridneel
      :)

Happened to me TWICE!
      From 0$ without deposit (everest has freeroll SNG - you get 5 cents for 1st place), I managed to get over 200$ through SNGs, then started playing cash games an broke twice!
      This is the third time i started form 0$ and am currently at 70$.

I think what happened is that I play risky so I can get up faster, but risking my bankroll is not a problem since I am confident I can play easily at this level(I started 2,5$ sngs with 20$ bankroll).

Problem is that I get used to this high level of tension (I cant lose or I can go broke easily with my small bankroll), so when I play 5$sng at 200$ bankroll, there is no more such tension, I am really relaxed because I can play comfortably. So I search for more excitement and BUST through cash games 1$-2$ I think.

Just my observations, I have been thinking why I did that stupid things twice, and this seems like a good explanation.

Any comment please?
      same thing with me...when i had a bankroll of 200$ playing PLO 50 was quite intimidating...there is always fear of busting the bankroll...
      but now with 1400$ bankroll i'm quite confident when i play...for example i was down 230 yesterday but when i closed my session i was up 68...if the same thing would have happened before i would have got broke...
      **i guess PLO50 is still not in my limit according to BRM...but who cares as long as i hav 20-30 buyins i am quite confident...