How do you mark a hand with holdem manager 2? (while ingame)

• 5 replies
    • hansbans
      hansbans
      Bronze
      I am not much for help, but I am wondering how you mark hands ingame with HEM 1? :)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I moved this to the Poker Software forum, where I believe it'll get better attention.

The way I mark hands in HEM2 however, is I open the hand from the Table Window, and review it there anyway, and then there's a dropdown menu where you can mark it for several different things.

Regards,
      Richard
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hansbans
      I am not much for help, but I am wondering how you mark hands ingame with HEM 1? :)
      The HUD part where it is showing the last winners name and pot size, you click on the players name of the hand which you want then this window pops up

(ignore the arrow that points to the 2+2 button, it's not needed, I just found the pic online)
      and you just check the little box on the upper left.

Originally posted by DecMate
      As title says im just wondering how to mark a hand with holdem manager 2? (while ingame) IF its possible
      Same deal, click the name of the player on which hand you want from the last pots won HUD part and then a window pops up, and you can also just mark it by checking the box or you can choose one of the tags from the drop down menu, you can also delete and add your own tags, so you are not limited to those 4 default ones.
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      in Hem2 you can also do this much quicker via the notecaddy box that runs alongside HEM2. Jutst click the "mark hand" box
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      on table HUD there is a settings panel with 1-3 last played hands and winners
      so just click on the name of the player and hand viewer will pop out, there you can tick the check box to mark it