This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PTx not working

• Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Ok, so i decided to try out the new PT4. I installed it and did some quick postgresql bussiness (clicked ok or next everytime i had to) and now it doesnt work at all. I reinstalled both PTx and postgresql like 20 times and still nothing.
      When i try to run PTx, i get this:

I click on connect, it tanks for a while and then this:

I click ok, then i get the first tab and i click on cancel:

Yes/Ano

(pt4 does the same btw)

So apparently those details are wrong, however i have no idea what login/password/ i put there when i installed it in the first place. So is there any way of getting this info or to just make a new database? Preferably the first option. I have no idea how this thing works so any help would be appreciated.
  • 2 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Try "postgrespass" as the password, it's the default HEM uses.

If that doesn't work there are quite a lot other solutions on pokertracker website/forum, but first try the easiest.
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Thanks bro, somehow managed to get it work myself.. no idea what i did though. And i lost all my notes and stuff. :s_mad: