question for soycd

• damaincontender
      damaincontender
      Bronze
      hey soycd,
      sorry if its rude to direct this question at you. but im passed the stage of complaining and mo0aning about not recieving my taf money on mansion.
      my only question is,

is there any news on if or when our taf money will be recieved or sent, if so would it be possible to just shed some light on the sissue for us who have been waiting over two and a half weeks..

and if not, could you also just let us know its currently impossible so that we stop having to log in so often trying to find out if there are any new posts in the taf section regarding the payout.

thanks in advance soy...and again i am in no way aggrevated or mad i just feel we havent been properly informed on the situation regarding our bonuses.
  • 12 replies
    • im2good4u
      im2good4u
      Global
      gotta agree dude, we're on the same boat. still haven't got my cashout and I want to make my 2nd cashout. hope we can get an answer to this.
    • damaincontender
      damaincontender
      Bronze
      yeh its pretty shitty, but i dont blame strategy at all...i understand they are busy and that the problem is actually on mansions side...but i mean i still feel we could be better informed on the matter. we havent heard an update on it in almost three weeks....

never mind the money now....just let us know whats happening so we get some closure :P
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      well if you know the problem is with mansion, then why in the world complain at Pokerstrategy, it's not like PS has any access at all to mansions database.
    • damaincontender
      damaincontender
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RMB
      well if you know the problem is with mansion, then why in the world complain at Pokerstrategy, it's not like PS has any access at all to mansions database.
      LOL...reread my posts...i defended strategy. I simply want to point out that we have not exactly been very well informed and updated by strategy as to what exactly is going on....dont get me wrong man...i love pstrategy.

look at it as constructive criticism
    • im2good4u
      im2good4u
      Global
      well in my case, i want both the points and the TAF money as I can't create a ccount on Titan due to restriction and cant register party coz its not tracked by PS, maybe they could retrack it just for the purpose of the TAF money? can you please answer that?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Sorry that I haven't been keeping you up to date on the matter - but the truth is that since the issues are of technical nature on the side of Mansion - that I don't really have many new things to tell you.

But since you ask - I just called our support staff who deal with Mansion in order to find out some more details, but there was not all too much they could tell me. Apparently Mansion is working on their system which deals with TAF transfers - and can therefore not process them as they normally do. I could also not find out any dates on which the transfers will go through.

What I was able to confirm though is that if you write a ticket to the support staff you can request to have the TAF money sent to either Titan or Party instead of Mansion - and they will re-direct your transfer.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • im2good4u
      im2good4u
      Global
      Is it possible to redirect to party poker even if it is not tracked by PS?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by im2good4u
      Is it possible to redirect to party poker even if it is not tracked by PS?
      Normally not. But the support will be able to give you a clearer answer here. Simply write them a ticket, they are usually quick to respond.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • im2good4u
      im2good4u
      Global
      thanks
    • im2good4u
      im2good4u
      Global
      support is not replying so ill ask here, is it possible to track an account which is not mine? like tracking my friend's party account and also to be able to cashout my TAF money there. please advise
    • im2good4u
      im2good4u
      Global
      I have a couple of querries on the ticket system but there are no response, please help.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello im2good4u,

It seems to me your ticket questions have already been answered.

Best regards,
      SoyCD