$3.94
      BB:
      $4.08
      UTG2:
      $1.54
      MP1:
      $5.22

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 4, 4.
      UTG2 folds, MP1 minraises, Hero calls $0.08, 3 folds, SB calls $0.06, BB calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.32) 6, 2, 4 (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, MP1 instacbets $0.15, Hero thinks 5 secconds and raises to $0.45, SB folds, BB folds, MP1 instacalls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.22) 6 (2 players)
      MP1 thinks for ~5 seconds and donks $0.58, Hero calls $0.58 after ~5 seconds.

River: ($2.38) A (2 players)
      MP1 instabets $1.13, Hero raises to $2.93 (all in) after ~5 seconds, MP1 instafolds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.51.

Stats:

On flop I raise x3 to get more money in the middle with maximum equity. On turn he decides to donkbet 1/2 pot. I would definitely raise him if the turn was blank, but now I don't have to protect anymore. So I just call to raise him on the river.
      And his timing tells - he instadonks/instacbets only with air.
      He has solid openminraising range from EP/MP - 22+, A9+, KJ+, QJs. Maybe he is playing some chart which he made himself, but on this big sample he only openminraised with these hands. The stats are fresh, only march hands included.
      And he is very aggressive postflop even when he totally misses.

How do I extract more $$ from the player?
  • 8 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello slipkn6t,

It's a must to raise flop bigger, your raise is way too off here and you are giving very good odds for a draw. But otherwise not much to comment.

Best Regards.
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      bigger like how much bigger? It says to raise x3 in the articles so it's like a rule for me to always raise x3 :D
      And I was afraid of him folding his overcards.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by slipkn6t
      bigger like how much bigger? It says to raise x3 in the articles so it's like a rule for me to always raise x3 :D
      Which article? :D While it's so drawy I would make it pot size. :)
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Originally posted by slipkn6t
      Which article? :D
      I don't know? So I was raising x3 on flop for 5 months and it was wrong :facepalm: :rage:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Depends of course on the board, very dry boards we can't really pot it cause not many worse Call. But while it's drawy I would still make it near pot.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      sorry to hijack slipn6t !!

So villian is paying 45cents to see a 32 cent pot on the flop? Is this not bad odds for him to call even with a monster draw, I dont understand?

Roo
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by roopopper

So villian is paying 45cents to see a 32 cent pot on the flop? Is this not bad odds for him to call even with a monster draw, I dont understand?

Roo
      He has very good odds because slipkn6t raised very small. :) He has to Call 30 cents not 45.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Originally posted by roopopper

Roo
      He has very good odds because slipkn6t raised very small. :) He has to Call 30 cents not 45.
      Another "ahaaa" moment for me :facepalm: he has to call 30 cents to win 47!!! I was counting the first raise but that is already in the pot!!

Thanks I understand now :f_biggrin: