This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Complicated

• asasin69
      asasin69
      Bronze
      Hi Pokerstrategy
      I just passed the quiz and got it right, which wasn t really complicated since I play poker.
      However I just got an email on the usual random Id check.
      Now here is my problem. I use to live In Montreal Canada,3 months ago, because I was a student, however I finished and I just moved to my parents In South Africa, Johannesburg. I am here as a Visitor , so I do have a Visitor Visa. However , because my parents are diplomats I just applied for the Residency/Work Permit and sent my passport away. But the good news is that I have multiple photocopies of the passport. What I am about to do is take picture of that with the Visitor Visa which is in it also. The problem is that I live at my parents for the moment and the only proof of adress which is A bill that has my fathers name ( we do have the same last name of course) and the adress I signed up with. So I m wondering what the hell I am supposed to do, if i have to sign up again with my montreal adress , the one on my passport, or actually send this pictures of my passport photocopy with my fathers bill for proof of residence. I know this is complicated but I really would love to have this bonus since I don t own a credit card or put 50 bucks which is quite a lot here in South Africa. So I m wondering what to do , your help and answer would be appreciated.cheers :spade:
  • 4 replies